Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

I got my early-access-code in time and was all set to log in at 10 pm to buy tickets to the concert in Prague in May. But the only option that went through was to buy one single ticket. I hoped then that I could do it twice, but after my first buy, the code was not working. So now I and my husband have only one ticket to share. I hoped that I would be able to log in with the fan club code at 1 pm, but the cz-ticketmaster-site doesn´t accknowledge that code. Is there anything I can do, except from hoping that I will be able to buy another ticket on Friday?! Any help is highly appreciated!

I got one ambulant disabled and one companion ticket for London. I am disabled but can walk short distances. No doubt I will have to get a letter from my GP to confirm this as I am only on lower rate mobility PIP. When I saw Muse at the Emirates Stadium they wouldn;t let me buy a wheelchair space ticket without a letter from my GP. It took four weeks for the stadium to sort it out by which time only seats in the gods were available. I am very pleased that London Stadium allows disabled people to buy online at teh same time as non-disabled people. I'm glad they have the 'ambulant disabled' option as I would hate to take a wheelchair space from someone who really needs it. I've had workmen in the house while all this has been going on and I can relax now! I'm going to go out for lunch. I hope you all get what you want.:D

well, customer service emailed me a code but it's not the same early access since it doesn't work. It must be for the member presale. Doesn't really matter since the entire floor is GA and it might not even sell out the day of the show since I live in the states.

Are Muse less popular in the US than they are in Europe? US people posting here seem not to be concerned that gigs will sell out. I was terrified I might not get tickets!

very much so. the only gigs here that will completely sell out are possibly NYC and LA.

I was wondering if anyone attending the London Stadium gig on 1st June would be able to help?

I've decided to fork out the extra for the early access tickets. It will be my first (and most likely only!) time doing so - I was wondering:

• I read that standing was only available to those who selected GA at the checkout for the 'enhanced experience' package. When I log onto Ticketmaster on my computer, it says that 'my tickets are not ready to view yet, as the event organisers are finalising details', yet if I view on my phone, it says 'GA1 - unreserved', but that it's not the actual ticket. When I bought the tickets, there was no option to specify seated or standing. I'd really like to stand if possible, but I'm worried that I'll log on tomorrow after the general sale and find that we are in the reserved lower tier seating. Is anyone able to put my mind at ease?
  • What sort of time do we need to arrive at the venue? We have the premium rather than enhanced package, so I'm guessing some time in the afternoon would be sufficient?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by loveisour_resistance

I was wondering if anyone attending the London Stadium gig on 1st June would be able to help?

I've decided to fork out the extra for the early access tickets. It will be my first (and most likely only!) time doing so - I was wondering:

• I read that standing was only available to those who selected GA at the checkout for the 'enhanced experience' package. When I log onto Ticketmaster on my computer, it says that 'my tickets are not ready to view yet, as the event organisers are finalising details', yet if I view on my phone, it says 'GA1 - unreserved', but that it's not the actual ticket. When I bought the tickets, there was no option to specify seated or standing. I'd really like to stand if possible, but I'm worried that I'll log on tomorrow after the general sale and find that we are in the reserved lower tier seating. Is anyone able to put my mind at ease?
  • What sort of time do we need to arrive at the venue? We have the premium rather than enhanced package, so I'm guessing some time in the afternoon would be sufficient?

Thank you in advance!

When you purchased tickets, did you select GA? If so, you should be good. You will pick up your tickets/package near the box office, so they're not electronic. They have a separate list and line for people that bought VIP packages.

They will usually send an email to the account that you have linked to your ticket buying account with entry times for VIP guests.

Here's an example of the reminder email from the email from the Drones tour for your peace of mind. This email is usually received a couple days prior to the show. And you can always email CID for information. They're usually quick to answer questions: guestservices@cidentertainment.com

DRONE PROCESSING

Venue: ***

Venue Address: ****

Drone Processing Location: Drone Processing will be located at the Event Center Bar, located in between the box office and main arena doors. When you find this flag, you’re there!

Processing Hours: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM

Drone Processing is where you will pick up your tickets, poster, wristband, and laminate. If you arrive after Processing has closed for the evening, your tickets will be left at the box office.

Please make sure you are fully processed prior to 6 PM to enjoy all aspects of the program.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT YOUR TICKETS

We will have your tickets for you at Drone Processing so you do NOT need to wait in line at the box office!

EARLY ENTRY

Drone Early Entry & Private Merchandise Shopping: 6 PM

Hope this helps!

Are Muse less popular in the US than they are in Europe? US people posting here seem not to be concerned that gigs will sell out. I was terrified I might not get tickets!

That's a huge understatement actually.

I bought tickets for their Detroit show during the first presale. After a round of about 5 presales and the first day of the public sale, the lower bowl is maybe half sold and the upper bowl is essentially untouched. It wouldn't surprise me if the arena ends up closing most of the upper level and just trying to fill the lower sections.

We saw The Killers and Arctic Monkeys in Detroit earlier this year at the Masonic Temple, a 5000-capacity theater. Both shows were sold out and I have to wonder if that venue would be a better option for Muse. They wouldn't be able to fit their extravagant stage set-ups in there but a packed house with 2500 on the floor and 2000+ in the seats and balcony is a better atmosphere than a half-full hockey arena.

Edited by Nigel_Tufnel

That's a huge understatement actually.

I bought tickets for their Detroit show during the first presale. After a round of about 5 presales and the first day of the public sale, the lower bowl is maybe half sold and the upper bowl is essentially untouched. It wouldn't surprise me if the arena ends up closing most of the upper level and just trying to fill the lower sections.

We saw The Killers and Arctic Monkeys in Detroit earlier this year at the Masonic Temple, a 5000-capacity theater. Both shows were sold out and I have to wonder if that venue would be a better option for Muse. They wouldn't be able to fit their extravagant stage set-ups in there but a packed house with 2500 on the floor and 2000+ in the seats and balcony is a better atmosphere than a half-full hockey arena.

i have been told that the first few dates of the north american leg sold 'decently well.' can't speak to other dates though...aside from those in Cali, which also did 'OK' after today's general onsale.

we'll see.

Muse seem to prefer to play to half full arenas than to play in venues that are smaller than the arena level. I saw them in 2013 in Columbus, and the entire upper deck was curtained off. I assume that'll happen this time too. I also think they're charging too much. Charge $20 per ticket for those upper levels and get some butts in those seats! I'd have to think that would be better than having nobody up there and hanging a curtain.

I agree, I'd rather see them play a sold out smaller venue than a half full arena. They sold about 6,000 tickets in Columbus last time. We have a 5,000 capacity outdoor amphitheater that would've been perfect for Muse. They just never quite got to that level in the US. If they want to fill arenas, or something close to it, they need an opening act that can also help fill seats. Like 30 seconds to Mars.

i have been told that the first few dates of the north american leg sold 'decently well.' can't speak to other dates though...aside from those in Cali, which also did 'OK' after today's general onsale.

we'll see.

For most dates, you can see exactly how they sold by checking the pick-your-seats purchase option on Ticketmaster. Of course, the shows are still a few months away and tickets will sell gradually but there wasn't a mad rush early on.

Glass half-full

I got tickets for Houston's show in the Section I wanted (107)

Glass half-empty

But row 20.... lol

Still super stoked!! My bf will be soooooooo surprised.... if I can keep a secret that long....

How'd yall do with your presale tix finds?

hey when you bought your tickets did it give you the option to buy parking pass??

it did not pop up for me, i am barely realizing that.

Hello all, just joined the forum as im a big muse fan. I wonder if anyone can help ive been trying to get tickets for the Manchester gig through ticketmaster but when I get to payment the only method is American express (which I don't have). my question is can you pay with other cards and how do you do it, Thanks in advance for any help.

Dawn

very much so. the only gigs here that will completely sell out are possibly NYC and LA.

Montreal sold very quickly - most sections were gone by later in the day of the general onsale, and by the next morning there were no seats available. Since early Saturday if you try to buy a ticket you get a message saying "There are currently no seats available. The show is not yet officially Sold Out and it is possible some seats become available again". Enhanced Experience tickets are still available.

I'm not really surprised, as their shows there have done well in the past and we only have one night this time around (instead of two shows like the last two tours). Toronto and Quebec (both of which also had 2 nights on the last tour) have been a bit slower - GA is sold out except for the enhanced tickets and the lower bowls are mostly gone, but there are still lots of upper tier tickets available for both of those shows. Still wouldn't surprise me if they are sold out (or close to it) by the actual date.

Hello all, just joined the forum as im a big muse fan. I wonder if anyone can help ive been trying to get tickets for the Manchester gig through ticketmaster but when I get to payment the only method is American express (which I don't have). my question is can you pay with other cards and how do you do it, Thanks in advance for any help.

Dawn

You've most likely selected tickets that are reserved exclusively for American Express cardholders. They have some sort of deal with Ticketmaster where a certain number of tickets are made available as "American Express Invites" tickets which can only be bought with an American Express card.

Looking at the Manchester gig, I see there are a lot of tickets that are marked as "American Express Invites", including pitch standing tickets. You should just need to make sure you select any of the other tickets that are just marked as "Reserved seat". Hope that helps!

Hi,

I really want to go to the second show in Paris (July 5th).

On the news page they say normal ticket sale will start Thursday and people who preordered would receive an email with a secret link on Tuesday. But I still haven't got an email.

So did anybody who preordered receive this email?