Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

Hi all, I am new here and have just purchased Simulation Theory through the Muse store in order to get early access to the pre-sales for the Bristol show on the 5th of June 2019.

I should receive these codes by tomorrow (4 Dec) (according to the muse.mu site for the Bristol show). Ticket sales open on 4 Dec for members and 5 Dec for general public.

My question is... The codes they send you (and sorry for sounding completely daft) but what do we use these codes for once we receive them?

Hi all, I am new here and have just purchased Simulation Theory through the Muse store in order to get early access to the pre-sales for the Bristol show on the 5th of June 2019.

I should receive these codes by tomorrow (4 Dec) (according to the muse.mu site for the Bristol show). Ticket sales open on 4 Dec for members and 5 Dec for general public.

My question is... The codes they send you (and sorry for sounding completely daft) but what do we use these codes for once we receive them?

It says the Store presale is Wed Dec 5 at 8am actually, with muse.mu members getting another presale Dec 5 at 9am. General sale is Dec 7 at 9am. You'll need to type in your personalized email code in the field at Ticketmaster or wherever is selling the tickets at 8am to buy the tickets. Same with the members sale; that code should already be displayed under the members section after you log in.

Chicago show added (thankfully!). I just went to the members section tab but I don't see a code anywhere? Is there somewhere special I need to look?

Same issue here, I don't see a pre-sale code, only this message:

Official Store pre-sale starts tomorrow (Tuesday 11 December) at 10a local. Codes will be delivered today via a separate email for fans who pre-ordered Simulation Theory via the Official Store.

But I've received no email either. Maybe we're supposed to use the same code they sent when they first announced the tour?

Same issue here, I don't see a pre-sale code, only this message:

Official Store pre-sale starts tomorrow (Tuesday 11 December) at 10a local. Codes will be delivered today via a separate email for fans who pre-ordered Simulation Theory via the Official Store.

But I've received no email either. Maybe we're supposed to use the same code they sent when they first announced the tour?

No, it's a different code and it was sent out right after the email announcement for the shows yesterday. Maybe check your spam? :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, marsie said:

I hope they have

Your Code For The September Shows

Muse are pleased to announce four new shows on the Simulation Theory World Tour:

07 September | Oslo, Norway | Telenor Arena
08 September | Copenhagen, Denmark | Royal Arena
10 September | Berlin, Germany | Mercedes-Benz Arena
12 September | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Ziggo Dome

Official Store pre-sale starts Tuesday 9 April at 10am local. Here is your unique code:

Just now, Cederberg said:

Your Code For The September Shows

Muse are pleased to announce four new shows on the Simulation Theory World Tour:

07 September | Oslo, Norway | Telenor Arena
08 September | Copenhagen, Denmark | Royal Arena
10 September | Berlin, Germany | Mercedes-Benz Arena
12 September | Amsterdam, Netherlands | Ziggo Dome

Official Store pre-sale starts Tuesday 9 April at 10am local. Here is your unique code:

Email Friday morning..

10 hours ago, Cederberg said:

Email Friday morning..

Do you have any idea who i can contact about the pre-sale codes? I did not recieve mine. Yes, I checked my spam etc. I hear many people complain about not receiving the code who ordered the special edition vinyl. Can someone confirm? 

Edited by Franzzz

I very muck like to go to the MUSE Ziggo-Dome Amsterdam concert on September 12. I ordered the new Simulation Theory album. I hoped to recieve a presale-code for the Simulation Theory-concert but I think I did something wrong? Maybe I ordered the album BEFORE I signed up the fan-page? Do I have to order the album again or can I still recieve the presale-code?

Edited by PSmeulers

9 minutes ago, xavlegrav said:

I still havent received any code for the presale, does the first ones we got in november still work?

Which format did you order? Because I still haven't recieved mine aswell. 

The codes from November are different.