Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

In order to be well prepared for tomorrow's presale for Amsterdam I want to check which page I should go to when the presale starts?

Is it on this page? Will there be a "buy tickets" button at 10 AM?

https://www.muse.mu/tour-date/amsterdam-netherlands-ziggo-dome-amsterdam-netherlands-2019-04-05-000000 

And another question, how many tickets can you buy? 

Edited by thefreeze
Added a second question

Yeah, there's no pre-sale code for TODAY for me either! Apparently.. 😭 It sux ass really so much.. 🔥🍑 Wanted so very badly attend to the Berlin show. I wrote to Muse Store earlier but no anwers yet.. maybe they notice me this way? Worth a try but I doubt that this pre-sale is quite much over before I get answered.. lol.. and yes I bought ST in Super Deluxe cd/vinyl format.. with very expensive postage to Finland too. 😠 Hopefully I'm lucky on the general sale.. if I'm trying tix after this, don't know.. If one can't trust one's fave band anymore, then who you really can?! 🙄 💔💀

1 hour ago, Fizk said:

I also ordered the vinyl + CD  deluxe set in the official store, received no code for the presale that starts in only 2 hours. Very, very disappointing.

Same here, no code! I have heard of two other people who did not receive a code. 

10 minutes ago, Shinything25 said:

Could our old Simulation Theory tour code work maybe?

I’m another Delux set preorder without a new code here 😐

Someone named Franzzz higher up in this thread, said the code is different. But I will try if I don't get a new code before 10.