Presale/Early Access ticket questions

imjesscreative

It’s really not confusing if you read the emails clearly...to me at least :chuckle: not to sound rude

There are two presales tomorrow - one at 10am local time for people who preordered and one at 1pm for site members. General sale is on Friday at 9am in the UK, 10am local time for Europe and 12pm for North America (except for Philly and Phoenix, which are 1pm).

What level of difficulty we thinking it’s gonna be? Never yet gone for stadium tickets myself

Depends what you’re going for, specific seats might go quickly but I’ve never gone seated in a stadium so idk. GA’s dead easy.

If you're wanting to book more than one gig, make sure you prioritise, I e-mailed Warners to ask and just heard back: the code is only valid for one gig at one venue!

Eh, seems dumb

Figured the 4 tickets per code just meant you could by any 4 tickets with it. Guess I’m glad I’ve got two preorder codes now.

If you're wanting to book more than one gig, make sure you prioritise, I e-mailed Warners to ask and just heard back: the code is only valid for one gig at one venue!

Omg you have to be kidding me. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess we don't have to worry about tix being sold out before the members presale now. jfc

It’s really not confusing if you read the emails clearly...to me at least :chuckle: not to sound rude

There are two presales tomorrow - one at 10am local time for people who preordered and one at 1pm for site members. General sale is on Friday at 9am in the UK, 10am local time for Europe and 12pm for North America (except for Philly and Phoenix, which are 1pm).

Depends what you’re going for, specific seats might go quickly but I’ve never gone seated in a stadium so idk. GA’s dead easy.

Thanks. I've now had the emails from Warners. You're right; it WAS easy once I had actually received the emails!

Hi All,

Has anyone else not yet had their code? I pre-ordered the album from the official store (which I now have in my possession!).

I got the email to tell me the codes were sent out earlier in separate email... help!

Bloody hell! Warners are all over the place!:eek:

Do we actually use our codes on the Official store? I'm scared I'll be on the wrong page when the tickets go live. Is it just in the tours section?

You use the code on the page where you’re buying your tickets from, you can’t buy tickets from here. There should be links on the tour dates on the main site or in the emails we’ve been sent, or you could just go to whichever ticket site you like using.

Hi All,

Has anyone else not yet had their code? I pre-ordered the album from the official store (which I now have in my possession!).

I got the email to tell me the codes were sent out earlier in separate email... help!

Yeah, preorder codes were sent out earlier, around 10 past 1. Makes sure to go back and double check to make sure you haven’t got it, including your spam folder.

Do you think that there would be a different batch of emails for North America than Europe? I received an email on a gmail account that the codes had been sent. My store account is actually registered to a different email address. That account did not receive the email with the code nor the follow-up one saying that the codes had been sent. I just contacted the store to inquire and I'm waiting on the response. It seems a shame that they left it so late to send the codes. Now we have these issues less than 24 hours before the pre-sale.

Do you think that there would be a different batch of emails for North America than Europe? I received an email on a gmail account that the codes had been sent. My store account is actually registered to a different email address. That account did not receive the email with the code nor the follow-up one saying that the codes had been sent. I just contacted the store to inquire and I'm waiting on the response. It seems a shame that they left it so late to send the codes. Now we have these issues less than 24 hours before the pre-sale.

Hmm.. I got my email with the code the same time that people in Europe did, so I dunno. You're sure it's not in your spam/junk or anything? :(

I checked and there wasn't anything there. I received the emails regarding the order and shipping of the album as well as the email to reset the board password in my primary folder.

I imagine that I'll be attending the same show as you at LCA. No way that show is going to sell out right away but it's still nice to snag the best possible tickets.

Hello

Feel really stupide, but can't figure out how to access pre sale at 13 pm. Bought CD and vinyl, but too late, only on 9th, so I will miss the 10am pre sale. Now I'm trying to figure out how to access the 13pm pre sale. Think I made all necessary inscriptions but still can't access members "page".

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry to ask so basic things.

Hello

Feel really stupide, but can't figure out how to access pre sale at 13 pm. Bought CD and vinyl, but too late, only on 9th, so I will miss the 10am pre sale. Now I'm trying to figure out how to access the 13pm pre sale. Think I made all necessary inscriptions but still can't access members "page".

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry to ask so basic things.

Go back to the home page and reset you password in the members section?

Hi guys,

I just received my early access code this afternoon but i can't figure out on which site to go tomorrow...

When i click on the link in the email i arrive on the tour page but there's no "TICKETS" link for the concert in paris...

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks

Hi guys,

I just received my early access code this afternoon but i can't figure out on which site to go tomorrow...

When i click on the link in the email i arrive on the tour page but there's no "TICKETS" link for the concert in paris...

Can anyone help me please ?

Thanks

This looks like the right link https://www.stadefrance.com/en/ticket/muse-2019