2018.12.6. | ALT 92.3 Presents: Not So Silent Night | Brooklyn, New York

shostakobitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah the US version of the medley will be the opening riff of CE (to troll the US fans that think it's a super rarity), a bit of SS, and maybe Reapers.

I'd love for the proper US tour gigs to get the same medley as they played at RAH. Sadly that's prob our only chance of hearing even bits of those songs ever again.

Good luck to everyone going to this gig. With such a short set, I hope they at least throw you a bone and stick one or two goodies in there (Open with Algorithm at the very least).

I would hope it's something like that. Trying not go in with any high expectations, which is a bit difficult...

What time are you all getting there? I'm in the seats, but still considering going for the full event. Not familiar with all the artists, but might as well get the most out of the ticket.

I have a feeling on the new album will be dig down, something human, pressure, you know they will play Time is Running out, Starlight, KofC(Man on Harmonica), most likely Uprising, 2nd law isolated systems, hysteria.

From there not so sure on what they will do. As always would love to hear Citizen Erased but seriously doubt it on a short setlist.

i hope break it to me and algorithm are played in place and stead of something human and

dig down. maybe swap out hysteria and put in map. then i might not want to cry. 50 minute set prospects in the US at a radio gig have been giving me heartburn.

Would love to hear Alg and Map