2018.12.6. | ALT 92.3 Presents: Not So Silent Night | Brooklyn, New York

shostakobitch

great time! muse had sooooo much energy whereas GA pit was dead. typical rude ny bullshit but i went nuts. fucking nice night

Myself and 6 others were moshing and going nuts near the sound mixing station. We got some other people to join in while most looked at us like we were crazy.

Elle posted some videos from the crowd during some of the other bands and then during Muse.

Crowd seemed into it for the other bands... But during Algorithm and Break it to Me they were just standing and talking. Looked like they were connecting with KoC at least.

Strange phenomenon though... how they somehow lack a connection with American crowds specifically.

great time! muse had sooooo much energy whereas GA pit was dead. typical rude ny bullshit but i went nuts. fucking nice night

Same here. Energy was great, especially earlier in the set.

Yeah, it did seem like a good amount of GA died down after the previous act. I recall MB said something like "you know this one?" when he wanted us to sing part of one of the songs.

Pretty sure that was the chorus for Uprising... luckily it seemed like most people knew it.

Tbf, think this is about as good as it could have been in the circumstances.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2018/barclays-center-brooklyn-ny-6b975a7a.html

True - it felt a bit longer than 12 songs somehow, but I wouldn't have been against another drop D riff... or several :erm:

I like Matts new blinking jacket!

Yeah, I was wondering if that was new. It was sort of strange seeing him come out of nowhere all lit up like that, considering they didn't have the usual sort of entrance like at their own shows.