Dig Down: A.I. Lyric Video

KirkBot

I'm sure it sounded like a neat idea... but really, what the hell is the point of listening to random words "sing" your new song? Who is this for?

I also thought it was a weird choice, it being so politically focused, for a song about politics and division in the US, that it's sure to contain something or someone that irks both parties.

In fact, you know what would really help me "dig down" in this time of strife? Maybe having a band I enjoy put out a good song that helps me take my mind off of things for a few minutes...

The video looked like something that some nerd with too much time on his hands would create to post on Reddit. (Is that what happens on Reddit? I must admit that I've never been on the site but it's what I imagine it to be. Maybe I'm thinking of Pinterest or 4chan. I can't really keep up.) It didn't strike me as a video that a major-label band would release to promote their latest single. Next time, somebody needs to dig down and come up with something more enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

so this isn't a pre-programmed video of some sort? also when is it over? whenever Muse is up to have another live-stream?

From what I've seen in there, I am not convinced this isn't anything but YTP(MV). You know (or maybe you don't) the ones where a character 'sings' to the tune of some song('s instrumental).

Edited by panikstacey

so this isn't a pre-programmed video of some sort? also when is it over? whenever Muse is up to have another live-stream?

From what I've seen in there, I am not convinced this isn't anything but YTP(MV). You know (or maybe you don't) the ones where a character 'sings' to the tune of some song('s instrumental).

Did you click on the link?

• 2 weeks later...