2017 North American Tour

KirkBot

Jones Beach does have a GA pit section in front of the stage though. I'm not sure if that was already "sold out" or if you had to specifically select that instead of choosing Best Available. Row HH is technically 2nd row of reserved seating for Section E. Not a terrible seat by any means, but that does certainly stretch the definition of being "within the first 15 rows" - I see MM is also being sold for $299 VIP. That's pretty ridiculous.[/url]

I selected "Best Available" and was offered seats every time until the 6th or 7th refresh. I would advise anyone trying to get tickets later on to do the same. I wasn't hopeful as I thought GA would be reserved for people buying the extended packages, but I guess not. The other show that I got tickets for offered me GA right away. Seems completely random.

I feel like they (possibly TM) might have finally realized that they'd messed up - I think a huge batch of codes went out in the last hour. (A friend of mine - non-legacy - got a code shortly after I did.) Either way - it got busy enough for them to disable the Find on Map tab - at least for the show I was trying to buy - shorty after I went to buy.

Edited by uglyredhonda

They said everyone would get a code, so I'm sure in the last hour of it they just flooded everyone with codes so they weren't doing it all day.

I think the rest of it worked as intended, sadly, and they didn't take enough steps to ensure .mu members got priority. Seemed like a lot of work for them to go through.

As for the Twitter codes, it gets them follows, and they make a profit from resellers. AXS was allowing people to resell their tickets as "premium tickets" seconds after buying them, on their own site. I wouldn't put money on them actually caring. It's Ticketmaster, ffs.

After all the confusing and many mails sent. Jones beach do have GA PIT and it didnt even came out, there werent any option for me. I got orchestra section E row HH which is the second row of all the place. Since there wont be section A,B,C. Still gutted for GA tickets but at least now its all clear and got decente seat. And all That happens because they didnt bother to put a seating map

Edited by exeryan

I have never been in the standing pit of any concert before, but with buying the VIP GA with early access, would the others waiting outside take kindly to it if the VIP take up the barrier?

Not sure, the system itself is obvs frowned upon but I haven't heard of any arguments being started over it at the actual gigs. I guess supporting it wouldn't exactly buy you brownie points though. But, hey, if you don't buy VIP and get that barrier spot, someone else probably will.

There's still pit tickets for the Atlanta gig 9 hours after the general sale started, and yet I clicked find GA tickets for Nashville the second they went on sale and somehow no tickets were available except for a bunch of VIP seats.

That's probably because Nashville is a smaller venue.