2017 North American Tour

KirkBot

Has anyone else from the UK tried to register for US Presale tickets, doesn't seem to accept my email address and password, even though I have bought tickets in the US from Ticketmaster before, is it because I don't have a US mobile phone number to receive my presale code ?

All I have to say is that it is bad form to sell VIP tickets that allow people to enter the GA first to get barrier. I have never seen MUSE do this. So I have to pay a 299 premium so I can cut in front of hundreds of people who waited hours to get a good GA spot? Not cool....

All I have to say is that it is bad form to sell VIP tickets that allow people to enter the GA first to get barrier. I have never seen MUSE do this. So I have to pay a 299 premium so I can cut in front of hundreds of people who waited hours to get a good GA spot? Not cool....

It was slightly less expensive, but they DID do this on the Drones Tour as well.

But yes, it's a really shitty thing to do, especially with a normal stage set up.

Absolutely says they care more about money than their real fans.

Did anyone get their pre-sale passwords yet?

I registered last night, but I never got a confirmation e-mail or text about it.

Passwords won't show up until after the pre-sale starts, and then only if you "win" the lottery to get one.

If you didn't get a confirmation email, though, that's a concern.

It was slightly less expensive, but they DID do this on the Drones Tour as well.

But yes, it's a really shitty thing to do, especially with a normal stage set up.

Absolutely says they care more about money than their real fans.

Passwords won't show up until after the pre-sale starts, and then only if you "win" the lottery to get one.

If you didn't get a confirmation email, though, that's a concern.

I just got my password, so they're seemingly on top of the whole "legacy" .mu member thing.

I got my password too!

But now, let's see if that translates into actual tickets. Fine print somewhere says 100 presale tix per venue :stunned:

Edit- yay, got my tix!!! 7th row after pit (hubby's not into standing esp to endure 30STM). Presale tickets gone now for my gig.

Edited by 29pearls

Muse had VIP tickets for the Drones tour and we were able to get reserved seating or pit. (In North America anyway, I don't know about other countries.)

The scalpers have a deal with Ticketmaster. It's sad, but completely true.

One thing to look at if you're dealing with buying scalped tickets, is for some of the gigs they are counting Lawn and Pit both as "GA" and not distinguishing one from the other.

Couldn't see how you would know if you were paying for a shitty Lawn ticket or not.

Anyone gotten a late promo code? The original note said they'd send them out throughout the day - wondering if that's actually happened.

I just got mine for the Toronto show.

I only bought 2 tickets, so I'm assuming there's 2 left on the presale code? If anyone wants just PM me.