2017 North American Tour

KirkBot

No idea! if you want to try.

It worked for me, thanks. Might want to delete that now so your tickets don't get canceled. Is there a way to check how many tickets have been ordered on that code? I wouldn't want to keep you from getting your tickets.

Edited by iLikeCorvettes

It worked for me, thanks. Might want to delete that now so your tickets don't get canceled. Is there a way to check how many tickets have been ordered on that code? I wouldn't want to keep you from getting your tickets.

Should be fine, I removed it.

I'm not sure how to see how many tix were ordered on the code.

I doubt they'll be cancelling anything though. They've said that before.

I'm a legacy member, registered for the presale and never got a code. Did get 2 tix using a friends code, but ticketmaster apparently might revoke tix if you use someone else's code. I've written help emails, tweets.. My tix better not get revoked.. this whole thing has been nuts and not very well executed by TM. So frustrating and I'll lose it if I lose my tix!!

I signed up to try and help a friend that wasn't a .mu member. Yeah, I'm one of those people now.

It's been hours, and I still haven't received a code, and neither has she. So much for the legacy stuff (unless it's tied to the issue that I no longer get emails from .mu for xmas and stuff...)

It's unlikely they'll revoke tickets, but I did see a claim that people had used a single code repeatedly, and you can see that some people reselling did as well, and that does have me worried.

But yeah, this is a bit of a slap in the face to .mu fans, considering scalpers and people who signed up yesterday are getting tickets.

The code will just simply no longer work if 4 tickets have already been purchased with it.

Cool.

I called Ticketmaster, they said 8 ticket limit per code.

EDIT: Just tried some code someone left on Facebook, and it's blocking me because I'm assuming the limit is up. So yea, the code doesn't work once it passes the limit.

Edited by mattmasu

But yeah, this is a bit of a slap in the face to .mu fans, considering scalpers and people who signed up yesterday are getting tickets.

I'm curious to see how they ended up using legacy. Admittedly, I haven't been as active in recent years - but I figured I was relatively safe with a Join Date in 2004.

I signed up for the .mu way earlier than I did the forum, at least 2006. Still nothing at this time.

I am really starting to wonder if it was the same glitch that prevents me from getting .mu emails, though.

I should have thought of that.

I feel shitty because I gave someone hope, though.

And the VIP packages took up nearly the ENTIRE center section of many of the venues. Keep in mind if they opened part of the front to GA, the "first 15 rows" could be much further back than expected.

The VIP thing is pretty devastating.

Picked up 2 tickets for Toronto using someone else's code as I didn't get one.

I hope they don't cancel them because when I did get my code I gave it out for others to use.

You should be fine - once the max number of tickets has been bought with the code, you can't use it anymore. So it's not like someone could buy 100 tickets with one presale code.

I don't think anything will get cancelled.

I emailed them and they said there were a GA pit section for jones beach. What a bunch of liars. The best that came up was that awful seat. Wont stop till i get my money back

The venue my friend was looking at was selling "GA" for like $40. I'm assuming they were calling lawn seats "GA" and not giving good information on it.

I emailed them and they said there were a GA pit section for jones beach. What a bunch of liars. The best that came up was that seat

I kept refreshing until I got GA PIT 2 tickets for the same gig. They were 145.00 each. I really hope it's actual GA and not Lawn GA for 145.00 each.

I also bought tickets for another gig and got GA PIT 1, but that ampitheaters map actually showed a GA section in the front.

I emailed them and they said there were a GA pit section for jones beach. What a bunch of liars. The best that came up was that seat

Jones Beach does have a GA pit section in front of the stage though. I'm not sure if that was already "sold out" or if you had to specifically select that instead of choosing Best Available. Row HH is technically 2nd row of reserved seating for Section E. Not a terrible seat by any means, but that does certainly stretch the definition of being "within the first 15 rows" - I see MM is also being sold for $299 VIP. That's pretty ridiculous.

I kept refreshing until I got GA PIT 2 tickets for the same gig. They were 145.00 each. I really hope it's actual GA and not Lawn GA for 145.00 each.

I'm pretty sure Jones Beach does not have a lawn section behind the reserved seating.

*edit - yeah it definitely doesn't. It resembles a baseball stadium style seating. http://images1.villagevoice.com/imager/u/745x420/6453278/7655815.0.jpg

Edited by halo eighteen

It's not lawn for that price. Lawn seats are the lowest price tier. Which was as high as $59 at some venues!

I just thought it was pretty shit that you could select "General Admission" and it would direct you to the lawn seats without showing you where the seat actually was.

Stubhub for the venues I was looking at were lumping lawn into GA, too, with no specification (they both highlighted on the map.)

Some of the venue seating charts were atrocious. I peeked at Red Rocks (to make myself sad) and it's just a photograph of the venue. :LOL:

so checked the @TMFanSupport feed and they are publicly posting codes on the feed. So hopefully that means they won't revoke if you used someone elses code. Still confused though how this is prioritizing legacy .mu fans? I just joined the forum, but I've been a member for more years than I can remember, yet TMFanSupport seems to just be giving codes to anyone on twitter asking for one? Really hope this gets changed to go back to the good old days where Muse.mu would give you a code right in your member page and done! This new system is not working and does not give the so called "verified fans" any priority. Such BS. Anyways... hopefully my 2 tix stand.

It appears that you don't need a code for VIP tickets, at least in the Austin, TX Amphitheater. Because of that, I was able to buy tickets. I just received my code though so if anyone needs a code to use, send me a PM.

By the way, I barely made my account yesterday or two days ago so maybe they already went through all the senior members

By the way, I barely made my account yesterday or two days ago so maybe they already went through all the senior members

You don't need to be a member or have a code to buy the VIP tix. Just the regular presale tix. But the regular presale tix were supposed to go to legacy members first according to the muse.mu notice that went out. However on twitter you see anyone asking for a code getting one through a DM from TMFanSupport and some people are getting multiple codes. It seems they've now removed the codes they posted publicly. Whole thing is a mess.