Jump to content
Welcome back! Read more... ×
james90

Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

Recommended Posts

Haha, thanks, @james90! I almost forgot about it this year actually! I got a nice surprise from MGSV though to remind me, haha!

HBD-From-MGSV.jpg

@Ross0203 - Does this mean you're finally getting an MB-1? Weren't you planning to get one the same run I did way back? xD

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bs that's not how you tag people

 

Also, only just noticed the MB-1's X-Y pad pulses in time with unsustainable. Coincidence? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 1:17 PM, Bs said:

@Ross0203 - Does this mean you're finally getting an MB-1? Weren't you planning to get one the same run I did way back? xD

Yeah, I'm finally getting one! I've missed out on the previous two runs 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 10:28 PM, james90 said:

@Bs that's not how you tag people

Woops. I'm still getting used to the new board, haha!

On 3/12/2019 at 12:55 AM, Ross0203 said:

Yeah, I'm finally getting one! I've missed out on the previous two runs 😪

Awesome! It's weird to think I've had mine for 7 years now. I've just started playing it again for the first time in a while actually. It's still as good as ever!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 12:21 AM, Bs said:

Awesome! It's weird to think I've had mine for 7 years now. I've just started playing it again for the first time in a while actually. It's still as good as ever!

Like 7 years ago I had just put my name on the waiting list :classic_biggrin: Good to hear it's still going strong.

I'll be getting mine tomorrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 8:21 PM, Bs said:

Woops. I'm still getting used to the new board, haha!

Awesome! It's weird to think I've had mine for 7 years now. I've just started playing it again for the first time in a while actually. It's still as good as ever!

 

I didn't realize I would get a notification for every post you make. :ohmy: This is amazing! 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 12.35.24 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@james90 - Haha, you could follow everyone on the site if you wanted to! xD

@Ross0203 - That's great! Hope you have an awesome day! Open it in a room with lots of sunlight if you can, you get the extra specialness of seeing all the sparkles as you open the case for the first time.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bs said:

 

@Ross0203 - That's great! Hope you have an awesome day! Open it in a room with lots of sunlight if you can, you get the extra specialness of seeing all the sparkles as you open the case for the first time.

 

Thank you! I opened it up in the shop and it was absolutely phenomenal! :D Part of me would have preferred the matte black one when this runs specs were announced, but they've really gone all out on the glitter this year and I couldn't be happier with it.

 

My reaction to seeing it:

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ross0203 - Sounds great! :D

It'll be worth the long wait when you get the chance to play it as well. Look forward to seeing some pictures here!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×