Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

I'm pretty sure that's the second one. Unless he had the pickup replaced in the original?

It did look fairly beaten up like the first one though.

Also, was surprised to see that he didn't use a single matt black (as in his usual tour spec guitars) last night

He used a kaoss guitar for the medley at RAH which was weird. I'm glad he's stopped using the plain matt blacks so much, just got boring. Also, the tone is immense on that song.

For a while there I really wanted to get a strat instead to be honest.

Why not get something like this? ;)

37655411_789547774586248_1620193656986140672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=dc065b526832e1f23e96c2c0ca02e54f&oe=5C9CBAE9

I was expecting dead inside.

Heh that would have been far more likely, but I think I noticed the MIDI screen before anything else... :facepalm:

I hope nerd herd is proud of me. :nerd:

Heh that would have been far more likely, but I think I noticed the MIDI screen before anything else... :facepalm:

I hope nerd herd is proud of me. :nerd:

I have taught you well.

Also, what happened to your copper FRX Manson? I remember the bridge wasn’t working properly or something like that.

I have taught you well.

Also, what happened to your copper FRX Manson? I remember the bridge wasn’t working properly or something like that.

:nerd:

I sold that one a couple months back, though it went to someone I know and he seems to like it a lot. Nothing was actually wrong with the FRX, but it did need a bit of time to be broken in and the knife edges sharpened. After that, it stayed in tune just as well as any other floyd.

James.

What have you done.

My bank account cannot handle this amount of want :stongue:

I thought I was doing you a favor. :ninja: You wouldn't have to buy two separate guitars if you bought something like that!

ouch

Weird, your post isn't showing up in the list of threads in K&T.... only on the main page of the board.

Actually, I think it might be worse than what Bs did to his MB-1....

But I can't find a picture of that, so you'll just have to substitute this

757px-Glitteratidamage.jpg

Death by curtain :'(

Looks like there's no MGW calendar for next year then, they're usually on sale by now aren't they?

No idea mate.

And that was from Wembley. It was repaired after that, only to be broken beyond repair by accident...

Also

See? That's all it is, and MB did mention it in an interview a while back (although he didn't say it was exactly that)

This is why certain individuals shouldn't post rumors on musewiki...

No idea mate.

And that was from Wembley. It was repaired after that, only to be broken beyond repair by accident...

Also

See? That's all it is, and MB did mention it in an interview a while back (although he didn't say it was exactly that)

This is why certain individuals shouldn't post rumors on musewiki...

That's what I mean, it got bashed about loads but finally got wrecked by the curtain thing. The behemoth double neck one probably landed on it as well :facepalm:

Reverse kill switch? :confused:

Some of the shite on the musewiki gear pages now is quite funny... at times

That's what I mean, it got bashed about loads but finally got wrecked by the curtain thing. The behemoth double neck one probably landed on it as well :facepalm:

Reverse kill switch? :confused:

Some of the shite on the musewiki gear pages now is quite funny... at times

Might be how it survived really

Here's the interview I mentioned. Watch his hand movement closely in this video at around 5:22 and 5:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGChUTiVXI

And yeah, that was the point of updating the K&T FAQ a few years back. I had left out any information that I knew wasn't true or couldn't be confirmed.

Still a decent reference for the pre-T2L era stuff I guess.

Might be how it survived really

Here's the interview I mentioned. Watch his hand movement closely in this video at around 5:22 and 5:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGChUTiVXI

And yeah, that was the point of updating the K&T FAQ a few years back. I had left out any information that I knew wasn't true or couldn't be confirmed.

Still a decent reference for the pre-T2L era stuff I guess.

So it's similar to the MBC-1 but with a different looking switch :LOL: bamboozled. Also, since both models of that have been discontinued there might be a new one next year...

Yeah, all the pre 2012 stuff is accurate as far as I know (unless someone has edited the 007 page with the built in phase 90 thing). Bit puzzled why there's not a page for the rebuilt version of the mirror since it's technically a different guitar, but there's a page/section for each matt black :nerd:

So it's similar to the MBC-1 but with a different looking switch :LOL: bamboozled. Also, since both models of that have been discontinued there might be a new one next year...

Yeah, all the pre 2012 stuff is accurate as far as I know (unless someone has edited the 007 page with the built in phase 90 thing). Bit puzzled why there's not a page for the rebuilt version of the mirror since it's technically a different guitar, but there's a page/section for each matt black :nerd:

What did I say about spreading rumors? Your post has probably been copied to musewiki already.

Is it a different guitar though? After all, there was that recent interview where Matt said only the neck or body will usually break and need replacing.

So unless you replace both at the same time, it's still the same guitar... is it not?

:nerd: