Manson Guitars & Tanks III: built to last; military grade

james90

• 2 weeks later...
As in MGW? They don't build acoustics, but I've tried one of Andy's before and it was incredible.

Ah i didn't realise. Since seeing Matt's one I've just been wondering how their acoustics would sound/feel if they did make them!

Yeah Andy's always look gorgeous and from the clips I've heard of people playing them they always sound so crisp.

Yesterday I saw a new MB guitar @ Bilbao (black with humbucker sized sustainiac. with a purple stripe around the body and some LED (not the guitar he uses for Dig Down)). Possible new signature model for 2019? It looked really cool. I don’t know if this was his first public performance with that guitar.

Yesterday I saw a new MB guitar @ Bilbao (black with humbucker sized sustainiac. with a purple stripe around the body and some LED (not the guitar he uses for Dig Down)). Possible new signature model for 2019? It looked really cool. I don’t know if this was his first public performance with that guitar.

Anyone know where I can find a video/pic with this in?

Doesn't he have enough black guitars? I miss the old chrome, mirror, sparkly days. Maybe he just doesn't feel like he needs the distraction anymore on stage?

Even those whammy guitars are just Matt Blacks with floyds. :(

The thing is, what more can he do, he's done kaoss pads n shit. Maybe like a multifoil kaoss guitar. The tonez need refreshing too, so far every era has had a different SMBH tone. The current one is meh

Doesn't he have enough black guitars? I miss the old chrome, mirror, sparkly days. Maybe he just doesn't feel like he needs the distraction anymore on stage?

I think all the Matt Blacks etc fit with the Drones dull and dark aesthetic but I'm surprised with the aesthetic of Simulation Theory - lots of neon, bright visuals etc - that he's carried that on and not gone for anything a bit more emphatic.