Chat help thread..

Guest James

• 2 weeks later...

How do i make my dumb computer quit logging in and out each time i get in chat...i've tried downloading a new version of flash but it didnt work...btw thats how i got banned last time because of this problem and im still banned (muse_unintended)so anyway what the hell am i doing wrong someone please help me!!! :confused::indiff:

How do i make my dumb computer quit logging in and out each time i get in chat...i've tried downloading a new version of flash but it didnt work...btw thats how i got banned last time because of this problem and im still banned (muse_unintended)so anyway what the hell am i doing wrong someone please help me!!! :confused::indiff:

hmm i really don't know whats doing it, what browser are you using (although i don't expect it will matter) and also what happens when it dies? do you get told your connection has expired or similar?

hmm i really don't know whats doing it, what browser are you using (although i don't expect it will matter) and also what happens when it dies? do you get told your connection has expired or similar?

Actually it says that my flash player is acting slow and if it continues then the program wont work properly or something similar to that.....when it dies it logs me off the chatroom....then i go back and log in....so what do you think i should do?.... :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived