Chat help thread..

Guest James

Evening. I have had no sound on chat for ages now. Has it just been turned off or is it my computer being stupid? Danke.

since chat was upgraded sound was disabled by default, but you can turn it on in chat options by unchecking the mute all button and the settings should be stored on your computer so you don't have to change it each time you log-in

since chat was upgraded sound was disabled by default, but you can turn it on in chat options by unchecking the mute all button and the settings should be stored on your computer so you don't have to change it each time you log-in

Why is it I still get Deadstar playing everytime I log in?

It wasn't on mute...:( I just muted and unmuted but it made no difference...

Why is it I still get Deadstar playing everytime I log in?

well i don't know quite why, it seemed to stop for a bit and then start on me again, but i think what must be the case is it doesnt load the default settings before it plays it. i might have to remove it i guess cos i can't see anyone loving it.

It wasn't on mute...:( I just muted and unmuted but it made no difference...

on mine (which i think is the default but i might be wrong) the mute all button was ticked and all the sounds were also ticked indicating they were muted too, so after unticking the mute all you should untick each individual sound you want aswell, and to test them click on the speaker picture

• 4 months later...
Guest Zee Deveel

Is there any obvious reason why suddenly I can log into the chat, but am unable to type anything? Happens with all different browsers. And I know it's against the rules, but I have 2 accounts from ages ago but only use 1, and the other username works in chat. Weird.

Is there any obvious reason why suddenly I can log into the chat, but am unable to type anything? Happens with all different browsers. And I know it's against the rules, but I have 2 accounts from ages ago but only use 1, and the other username works in chat. Weird.

that is really weird. there is no reason i can see thats causing it. i'm hoping its just one of the weird chat bug anomolies that seem to happen, let me know if it carries on and i'll try hijack your account to see if i can replicate it?

Guest Zee Deveel
that is really weird. there is no reason i can see thats causing it. i'm hoping its just one of the weird chat bug anomolies that seem to happen, let me know if it carries on and i'll try hijack your account to see if i can replicate it?

righto. It's only been happening for about a day, so I'll give it a while yet.

Guest Zee Deveel

ookay, it works now. I deleted the cookies again, and that may have done the trick, even though I tried that about 5 times. Oh well, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

uh...im on windows 98 and its logging me into the site thing

but whenever i click on "launch chat in this window" or "launch chat in another window" its going to the white screen and saying "Morgan loading 0%" but its like staying at that and it wont let me get into the actual chat room...

is this to do with the fact that i have an old windows or am i doing something wrong? please help.. xxx

• 1 month later...

Archived