Chat help thread..

Guest James

i'm confused to be honest, i can't find any evidence that you are banned in chat, not your username or your ip, so there's no way you can even be unbanned. you could try registering a new account try that?

• 4 weeks later...
oh thanks ;)

i'll probably get this then, did you um, *ahem* get it legitz? :p

*sigh*

Ofcourse they did. This is an official board, Vbulletin itself costs more than 10 times as much, wouldn't it be silly to get Mr Internet police after you for such a small ammount of money for such great software?

Buy > Warez

• 2 weeks later...
hi

does anyone know the adress to write muse? where can i find it and where can i post my letter? i really want it for something. i hope someone knows. thanks a lot!!

kisses me

What does this have to do with the chat?

Anyways, lookie [thread=20055]here[/thread].

• 3 weeks later...
hi everyone its my first time posting but i've always been in chat so i was wondering why have i been banned?! :eek: ......did i do something wrong? :confused: ....i just wish i can get an explanation or some help.......thanks anyway.... :D

you kept logging in and out over and over and over and over again, it was the only thing i could do to stop it. now i dont know if you were doing it on purpose or something was broken somewhere but i did think something had broke so if that was the case i'll unban you :)

@bewilders: i believe it will be back soon when we upgrade chat in the coming months

there was a bug people were exploiting where it removed the users username from the start and people were using it to fake messages from the band and tom.. i think someone pretended to be tom to get contact details and so it had to be stopped :(

there was a bug people were exploiting where it removed the users username from the start and people were using it to fake messages from the band and tom.. i think someone pretended to be tom to get contact details and so it had to be stopped :(

that was funny though

eh?

and noo its not funny its been done to death and its sooooo boring having to tell people it definatly wasnt matt.. and people getting personal details for a joke is getting a little too near for potential exploitation for my liking.

Danny pretended to be Tom once... I say ban him from the board for a year! He like only got a week or so from the chat...

eh?

and noo its not funny its been done to death and its sooooo boring having to tell people it definatly wasnt matt.. and people getting personal details for a joke is getting a little too near for potential exploitation for my liking.

ah well, i havent been in chat for years someone tempt me back

Archived