Chat help thread..

Guest James

James did....and ok maybe that day i may have crossed the line, but it was unfair because i didn't even get kicked out first. I was banned without warning

You emailed me and asked me to delete your account. Also can I remind you of this:

In muse chat we ask that you are courteous and respectful to other users. Please do not spam or advertise. The decisions of the Moderators are final.

If you don't like the rules, go somewhere else.

• 1 month later...

I was in the chat room today, and two people decided to take it upon themselves to cause me problems.

Hezza and Gizm0.

One of the mods/admins please sort this out, they managed to hack into something and I can no longer chat in the chat room, pm me for details as I don't think it's wise for me to let everyone know of this particular bug that they can exploit.

• 1 month later...
I was in the chat room today, and two people decided to take it upon themselves to cause me problems.

Hezza and Gizm0.

One of the mods/admins please sort this out, they managed to hack into something and I can no longer chat in the chat room, pm me for details as I don't think it's wise for me to let everyone know of this particular bug that they can exploit.

what a tattletale go back to 3rd grade

Hezza and Gizm0.

aww giz is an ace dude. wats he doin? aint seen hezza in ages!

• 4 weeks later...

Kev, I thought of a brilliant idea.

A votekick system on the chatroom. Anyone can start a votekick. then it should count the people in the room and give the other people the possibillity to vote. if the votes reach 75% the person will be restricted from the room!

Votekick Username Reason (x/y) Press Alt+F4 to add a vote to permanently kick people out of the room

Votekick Miss Blee (1/13) Press Alt+F4 to add a vote to permanently kick people out of the room.

:D no?

erm i dunno, aside from the logical part of me having to get the software to edit flash actionscripts and me to learn how to do it, there's pitfalls i'm sure of people mass registering to be malicious especially a permanent kick.

and alt+f4? that'd be funny to pretend it exists just to watch people

[i love bellamy]: right thats it i'm gonna vote to kick you

i love bellamy has left at 20:07pm

but it sounds a cool idea hmm, i gotta still work flashchat 4 onto here :-/ eek

erm i dunno, aside from the logical part of me having to get the software to edit flash actionscripts and me to learn how to do it, there's pitfalls i'm sure of people mass registering to be malicious especially a permanent kick.

and alt+f4? that'd be funny to pretend it exists just to watch people

[i love bellamy]: right thats it i'm gonna vote to kick you

i love bellamy has left at 20:07pm

but it sounds a cool idea hmm, i gotta still work flashchat 4 onto here :-/ eek

I was cound of being silly, especially with permanent ban ofcourse, but if one would be able to work it out it might just be a good idea for something.

And yeah, Alt+F4 was a joke obviously, could make it F5 or soemthing like that

erm :confused: i've checked and you're not banned nor is the ip you are using banned for someone else? so i dunno just try again i guess

tried many times now....maybe it just doesn't like me any more!!

ive checked my computer but nothings blocking it, it started loading, asks for my user name and password again...gets to the 3 loading line (*forgotten whats its called!) then pops up youve been banned...hmmm :confused:

Archived