Chat help thread..

Guest James

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lauren_Guyott

Ok, I have tried constantly to convince my mum and her bf to but tickets for wembley and that i'll pay them back, but due to financial problems i can't get any tickets for Muse at this moment in time.

I'm also aware the demand for the Wembley tickets are increasing and fear that by the time i can get money together the tickets will be all gone.

Is their any chance that Muse will play again in 2007 not including the Wembley, or will this be the only gig Muse will have in 2007?

Ok, I have tried constantly to convince my mum and her bf to but tickets for wembley and that i'll pay them back, but due to financial problems i can't get any tickets for Muse at this moment in time.

I'm also aware the demand for the Wembley tickets are increasing and fear that by the time i can get money together the tickets will be all gone.

Is their any chance that Muse will play again in 2007 not including the Wembley, or will this be the only gig Muse will have in 2007?

We don't know.

I'd keep an eye on http://www.scarletmist.co.uk to find people selling their tickets for face value as well as Musebay.

• 1 month later...
Guest Chizzleface

I know it's not a problem, but d'you reckon the muse chat would benefit from a quiz night, using software like the trivium software on aol chat? i think it'd be cool, do a random quiz once a week.

I know it's not a problem, but d'you reckon the muse chat would benefit from a quiz night, using software like the trivium software on aol chat? i think it'd be cool, do a random quiz once a week.

Haha that would be quality. We could hold it in the pub and have a pub quiz. :rolleyes:

Guest Chizzleface
Haha that would be quality. We could hold it in the pub and have a pub quiz. :rolleyes:

YEah, it'd be great, you could get kev to write up a flash chat quiz program or something, he'd enjoy doing that I bet.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest brutal
ahhh, chat kicks out nearly every one at between 4 am GMT and 6 am...

why would that be?

chat needs it's alone time to rub one out

and possibly take a poo

• 1 month later...

Archived