What browser?

what os?

Steps that lead to this happening?

Flash player version?

ta :)

IE 6.0

Win XP Pro 2002 with service pack 1

Flash player 6

I'm already logged in, (yet I'm not in the chat window for some reason), & I have to log in under a different name/password. So I press the back key in browser window, and the chat programme logs me out properly so I can log in again... but it keeps happening

IE 6.0

Win XP Pro 2002 with service pack 1

Flash player 6

I'm already logged in, (yet I'm not in the chat window for some reason), & I have to log in under a different name/password. So I press the back key in browser window, and the chat programme logs me out properly so I can log in again... but it keeps happening

Try upgrading to Flash 7.

[Matthew] 6:27 pm: Ashlehhhh..... please no muse chat in here =(

[ashlemacq] 6:27 pm: hahaha

[ashlemacq] 6:27 pm: calm down

[Matthew] 6:27 pm: hey, i can't be arsed, i'm only in Reading, then again, Muse irritates

me =)

[ashlemacq] 6:27 pm: this is ANYTHINg goes

[How To Be Dead] 6:28 pm: they're playing in london O-o

[Matthew] 6:28 pm: i'm gonna ask Kev to change this to 'Anything Goes (except Muse)'

my latest suggestion for area name change :D

noooooooooooo.. anything goes is for anything muse included. if you don't want to talk about muse don't use muse chat. (or you could start a non-muse room).

way i see it 90% of the time people won't bother changing rooms and will just talk about whatever they want in anything goes which will often be muse. i can however understand people who want to talk about only muse might want to move into the strictly muse room especially when it's busy. but just generally i think just anything goes should cover most. after all its not like anyone ever really uses more than the lounge in the other room.

if i'm about you can pm me to log you out when that happens. any of the mods can do this but i dunno if they want people pming them to do it and i haven't explained to them how yet altho it is quite simple. fraid i don't know how to get normal users to log themselves out tho :-/

if i'm about you can pm me to log you out when that happens. any of the mods can do this but i dunno if they want people pming them to do it and i haven't explained to them how yet altho it is quite simple. fraid i don't know how to get normal users to log themselves out tho :-/
isnt it just like booting them?

Kev, I keep having trouble with logging out.

It crashed my computer again, is it the programme or just me?

I'm using the big black and white X in the top right hand corner to log out.

Sometimes it works, other times it just locks up the whole system and I have to restart the computer.

When this happens I can't get back on the muse message boards until I've logged in at least 5 times. Glitch central!

Sorry to add to the list of bugs you already have.

I'll buy you a beer if I ever meet you!

Archived