Brum have a cybercandy? We're already going to Cadbury World, we'll be high on sugar! Not that we need to be :LOL:

That's the one she is going too :LOL:

haha you've also got the pick and mix jelly belly beans in selfridges too! the confectionary selection there is awesome.

i will find a way to be there then. i will not let your mother down

haha you've also got the pick and mix jelly belly beans in selfridges too! the confectionary selection there is awesome.

i will find a way to be there then. i will not let your mother down

:LOL:

I still need to give you your Chocklit of Swiss :$ I'll wrap it up and everything! :happy:

ooh i've had them! they are tasty, i think i prefer peanut butter m&m's though, the lack of chocolate is a bit unusual. ooh i recommend coconut m&m's they are right good.

Coconut ones? Hmm intriguing, I bet they're like mini bountys

Reese pieces are well good, I think I want some more.

Brum have a cybercandy? We're already going to Cadbury World, we'll be high on sugar! Not that we need to be :LOL:

That's the one she is going too :LOL:

Yes! It's really easy to find, and pretty deadly if you got a sweet tooth.

Dear Kev, this comes up when I try to reply to visitor messages.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why? WHY. :(

sorry i didn't make that merge so don't know the reasons behind it per say. there seems to be an abundance of please play x song campaigns all of a sudden. it's a bit overwhelming. i assume the merge was done to tidy up the area somewhat since those threads tend to boil down to peoples opinions of the song. maybe for rallying efforts for a campaign a social group is a better option?

Archived