2016.01.16 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-toronto-ontario-01-16-2016/event/10004F4FB7B47542?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ticket prices: $45 - $85

Support: X Ambassadors

Edited by halo eighteen

Beyond mad. How did the GA tickets sell out so fast? I didn't even find ONE. and I also tried presale BTW. DO you guys think they'll add a second Toronto show??

Evenko tweeted earlier today that they're adding a second Montreal show, so I'd be willing to bet a second Toronto night is likely. The following night at the ACC doesn't have anything else scheduled, so it's possible.

I have a pair of GA floors however my concert companion will not be able to stand so looking to do a trade with someone with a pair of seats in section 108/109/110 or 118/119/120

Cheers

Tom

Feel free to text

289 383 0306

So my friend bought us two tickets in section 109, Id be willing to trade and pay you the difference for GA. Would you be willing?? Pls Pls:)?

Still no second show announcement. I'm guessing there wont be a second toronto show, since they made the montreal announcement on friday:( Also there is a raptors game on Jan 17th, and a game Jan 15th so I guess no double shows:(

Raptors play a road game on the 14th, and a home game on the 18th.

Not sure where you're getting your information from.

Raptors play a road game on the 14th, and a home game on the 18th.

Not sure where you're getting your information from.

Yeah just double checked sorry, I meant Friday Jan 15th there is a leafs game at ACC and Monday Jan 18th Raptors game at ACC, so yeah maybe they will announce a second show in Toronto Sunday 17th. I really hope so:( *crosses fingers* So unfair that people who don't even LOVE muse are selling GA tickets for $350 on Kijiji. Ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping for a second show too. Unfortunately there are a lot of upper level seats still available for the 16th... so we might not get a second show.

I got an e-mail from LiveNation today with a general "Ontario Concert Update". Scrolling through the list, I see that under "Muse: Drones World Tour" it says Jan 16 - 17. That's consistent with other acts in the list that are playing multiple nights, and varies from others where one date is listed, suggesting there would be shows on both the 16th and 17th. But the actual Live Nation listings only have the date for the 16th there.

Now the Newark NJ announcement did say that "Please note that this will be the final date added on the North American leg of the tour", so that would suggest no other dates are coming (unless second nights are a different deal). So I'm wondering if perhaps they had both the 16th and 17th arranged, but were holding off on committing to the 17th to see how the ticket sales went for the first night. From the sound of it, maybe they decided there wasn't enough interest to add a second night.

Think that's basically what happened; when they announced Quebec, Montreal and Toronto;there were big gaps between the 3 allowing 2nd dates for each city. Montreal was pretty much a given since they had 2 gigs last time around and Quebec left them with little choice selling out in minutes (a brand new building I'm sure helped). Pretty sure Quebec surprised them as the back and forth between there and Montreal seems very cumbersome. 2nd show in Montreal was also a bit bizarre with no presale or any advance warning; figured they should have let first show get close to sell out territory before adding it.

• 3 weeks later...
I got an e-mail from LiveNation today with a general "Ontario Concert Update". Scrolling through the list, I see that under "Muse: Drones World Tour" it says Jan 16 - 17. That's consistent with other acts in the list that are playing multiple nights, and varies from others where one date is listed, suggesting there would be shows on both the 16th and 17th. But the actual Live Nation listings only have the date for the 16th there.

Now the Newark NJ announcement did say that "Please note that this will be the final date added on the North American leg of the tour", so that would suggest no other dates are coming (unless second nights are a different deal). So I'm wondering if perhaps they had both the 16th and 17th arranged, but were holding off on committing to the 17th to see how the ticket sales went for the first night. From the sound of it, maybe they decided there wasn't enough interest to add a second night.

I got my latest weekly concert update from LiveNation, and now for Muse it just says "Sat, Jan 16" instead of "Jan 16 - 17" as it did before. So it seems that LiveNation has finally settled for sure that there will be no second show (though it seems clear the band management decided that a while ago).

Think that's basically what happened; when they announced Quebec, Montreal and Toronto;there were big gaps between the 3 allowing 2nd dates for each city. Montreal was pretty much a given since they had 2 gigs last time around and Quebec left them with little choice selling out in minutes (a brand new building I'm sure helped). Pretty sure Quebec surprised them as the back and forth between there and Montreal seems very cumbersome. 2nd show in Montreal was also a bit bizarre with no presale or any advance warning; figured they should have let first show get close to sell out territory before adding it.

Given how cumbersome this production has now turned out to be, I'm sure the crew really isn't thrilled to have to lug it back and forth between Quebec and Montreal twice. I do think you're right that Quebec surprised them - surprised me too! Montreal and Toronto seemed like more of a sure thing for second shows given last tour's precedent, but this time Quebec has really been the big draw, with Montreal also doing well and Toronto really lagging. Very excited I'm going to the Quebec show (on the 23rd) this time :D

Montreal's second night announcement was weird - that just got added in right as the first show went on sale, and I don't think it was ever really announced by the band (just quietly added to the tour page).

• 3 weeks later...

So excited! I can't wait for the 16!!

Hoping good weather continues.... I need to go and pick up pre-sale tickets and then line-up. Does anyone know if there are several entrances to GA in AC centre or if GA is divided by sections/barriers (besides the expected VIP/GA division)?:$

So excited! I can't wait for the 16!!

Hoping good weather continues.... I need to go and pick up pre-sale tickets and then line-up. Does anyone know if there are several entrances to GA in AC centre or if GA is divided by sections/barriers (besides the expected VIP/GA division)?:$

There's only one entrance to the GA