2016.01.16 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

halo eighteen

Looking to get tickets to this show and need some advice.

I haven't watched a single video form the tour/looked at a setlist, etc - I want to go in completely surprised. My question is for those of you who have been to a show: which sections are the best to get tickets in? I don't want to do GA, so I assume 107, 108, 109, 118, 119, 120 or 308, 309, 310, 320, 321, 322 are best. I attached a seating chart that shows the section numbers.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

492495726_AirCanadaSeatingChart.thumb.png.dd6d7729a759ab71e23e2964c7244867.png

Looking to get tickets to this show and need some advice.

I haven't watched a single video form the tour/looked at a setlist, etc - I want to go in completely surprised. My question is for those of you who have been to a show: which sections are the best to get tickets in? I don't want to do GA, so I assume 107, 108, 109, 118, 119, 120 or 308, 309, 310, 320, 321, 322 are best. I attached a seating chart that shows the section numbers.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Go with 108

Hi everyone - my friend's band Shawn Brady and The Northern Sons are performing at The Hideout Toronto (484 Queen St West) from 11-2am after the MUSE show...they perform a wicked array of covers (Queen, Muse, Killers, Cure, Depeche, Weezer, Pearl Jam) so come out for a great rock party after the show - and free admission with your ticket stub before 11:30pm!

There's only one entrance to the GA

Thanks Dark. :$ you're a love. No need to worry then...

I'm going to my first TO concert and I hope they don't kick me out of GA because I have total plans to dance and clap and enjoy the concert. Most my friends believe it is the norm to stand still ...

come on! This is rock!! I hope the crowd goes wild!!! :D

hi guys! 1st time poster, longtime fan.

I have been looking forward to this show for what seems like an eternity... now I have my seat mate backing out at the last minute. I need to unload my spare ticket.

if anyone is interested in Section 101 Row 25 Seat 14, face value of course, please let me know right away.

Thanks Dark. :$ you're a love. No need to worry then...

I'm going to my first TO concert and I hope they don't kick me out of GA because I have total plans to dance and clap and enjoy the concert. Most my friends believe it is the norm to stand still ...

come on! This is rock!! I hope the crowd goes wild!!! :D

No worries!

I hope you dance around and sign along, this is a rock show after all! People who just stand still give us Canadians a bad rep as bad crowds!

I'm so excited for the gig on Saturday night! I got a VIP GA ticket, so hoping to get a great spot at the barrier for the show. Does anyone know how to get a Meet-and-Greet with the band?? :)

This will be my 9th Muse gig & probably the most excited for this one because of the insane stage design! I was lucky enough to see 3 of the 4 shows on their Psycho U.S. Tour back in May - Webster Hall (NYC), The Mayan (LA), and KROQ Weenie Roast (Irvine)!

Can't believe they played rarities like The Groove, Apocalypse Please (2x), Bliss (2x), Assassin (!!), & Hyper Music (!!!) on that tour! Hoping they play Citizen Erased on Saturday!!! It's my favourite song & have never heard it live!

I'm so excited for the gig on Saturday night! I got a VIP GA ticket, so hoping to get a great spot at the barrier for the show. Does anyone know how to get a Meet-and-Greet with the band?? :)

This will be my 9th Muse gig & probably the most excited for this one because of the insane stage design! I was lucky enough to see 3 of the 4 shows on their Psycho U.S. Tour back in May - Webster Hall (NYC), The Mayan (LA), and KROQ Weenie Roast (Irvine)!

Can't believe they played rarities like The Groove, Apocalypse Please (2x), Bliss (2x), Assassin (!!), & Hyper Music (!!!) on that tour! Hoping they play Citizen Erased on Saturday!!! It's my favourite song & have never heard it live!

you managed to get tickets to webster hall and mayan? well done, that was tough

you managed to get tickets to webster hall and mayan? well done, that was tough

I got tickets for Webster Hall through the pre-sale! I literally finished the transaction 2 minutes after they went on sale & the website crashed not long after that. That gig had the craziest pit I've ever been in!

Would have tried to go to the iHeartRadio gig in NYC, but I flew to Vegas to see Metallica & Linkin Park at Rock In Rio instead :)

I struck out on the Mayan pre-sale & regular on sale (thanks AXS!), but I had already booked a trip to California to go to the KROQ Weenie Roast. I went to the venue anyways the day of the gig to see if anyone had an extra ticket; no luck after 5 hours of trying - despite my makeshift sign saying I'm from Toronto. But miraculously, someone affiliated with Muse (or the venue) came to me just before the opening band was supposed to go on, asked if I was still looking for a ticket, and slapped a wristband on me! My face was literally this --> :stunned: I couldn't believe it! (If whoever gave me that ticket sees this, thank you again!)

Hi guys, first timer here for a Muse gig... :rolleyes:

Is anyone that's not guaranteed M&G going to try and meet them after the show? I'm not the most familiar of the ACC and its exits though my group and I are going to try our best. Has anyone had any luck of trying to stake them out here before on previous tours and know where the best possible spot to hang out would be?

Anyways, really looking forward to the show regardless! It's going to be an awesome night!

To anyone attending the Toronto show tomorrow night, PLEASE tweet Matt, Chris, & Dom (maybe even Morgan, Glen & Dom Anderson) with the hashtag #Citizen4Toronto

I'm planning to print a bunch of CITIZEN ERASED signs and hand them out to the first few dozen people in the GA queue. Hoping that if enough people tweet & hold the signs up, then they will play it. Would be the first performance in Toronto since 2004!

Setlist (probably the best of the 360 tour so far):

Drones/Psycho

Dead Inside

Interlude/Hysteria (Vuilstamen/Back in Black/YYZ outro riffs)

Citizen Erased (!!!!!!!)

Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole (Voodoo Child intro)

Prelude/Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

[JFK]/Reapers

Time is Running Out (House of the Rising Sun intro)

Uprising

The Globalist/Drones

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia (Man With a Harmonica intro)

Drones/Psycho

Dead Inside

Citizen Erased (!!!!!!!)

Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Prelude/Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

[JFK]/Reapers

Uprising

The Globalist/Drones

Mercy

Absolutely agree.

Yesterday was an incredible night. To be honest, I was a bit skeptic at the beginning. It was 9 pm, and half the place was empty. But by the time psycho started the house was FULL... i mean it. Even the nosebleed section and the crowd was AMAZING. Lots of Muse-appreciation and hysteria :D

And that setlist!!! MUSE was incredible. The 360 stage is insane. You can see them perform right in front of you. And I wasnt even that close because I wanted to have a good view of the screens. But almost at any spot you can see all players at any given time. It is definitely more intimate and there is more connection with the audience.

Would be the first performance in Toronto since 2004!

Citizen Erased (!!!!!!!) <--- let me add more exclamations mark to that !!!!!!!! heck yeah!

Apocalypse Please <-- my personal wish made true.

Munich Jam

Btw. Loved the crowd on the 1/4 GA section I was at. Hey guys/gals you were amazing! I almost felt Matt/Chris were pleased to perform for us (probably my imagination but I prefer to think it wasn't).

I forgot which side of the 100s. But if you were in front of Dom when he was playing Undisclosed Desires.. this is for you! Thanks for rocking the house, musers!! whooohoo!!!

Torontonians know how to rock!!!!! Even while playing the slow paced songs we were responsive. True musers!

geeeee... what an unbelievable night!!! :D

on a side note... I really liked X Ambassadors opening the night. Sad to see the house was still empty when they were performing but they know how to put a nice show. Great warming up! :D

Edited by BeatriceB

Drones/Psycho

Dead Inside

Citizen Erased (!!!!!!!)

Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Prelude/Starlight

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

[JFK]/Reapers

Uprising

The Globalist/Drones

Mercy

I literally lost my shit when I saw Matt's guitar tech hand him the 7-string Manson, which he only uses for 1 song - Citizen Erased!!!!!!!!

Thank you again to the band & crew for adding it to the setlist last night! It was surreal to finally hear that song live! And thanks to everyone that tweeted with #Citizen4Toronto

Here's hoping the 2 Montreal shows this week are just as good as last night was!

Great show. Lack of Revolt and Eurasia, and adding Reapers, Apocalypse and ESPECIALLY Citizen really helped with the quality. Also, did anyone else have issues with security? There was a serious abuse of power, taking people's signs and even some people's DRONES VINYLS!! They were also threatening to throw people out for jumping up and down, or not doing as they say. They also literally pushed people out of the floor area as Dom walked off. Something tells me they really weren't happy with Muse going 15 mins over curfew...

Great show. Lack of Revolt and Eurasia, and adding Reapers, Apocalypse and ESPECIALLY Citizen really helped with the quality. Also, did anyone else have issues with security? There was a serious abuse of power, taking people's signs and even some people's DRONES VINYLS!! They were also threatening to throw people out for jumping up and down, or not doing as they say. They also literally pushed people out of the floor area as Dom walked off. Something tells me they really weren't happy with Muse going 15 mins over curfew...

Wait, so even security in CANADA are douchebags?? Wow. Mind blown.