2016.04.14 - O2 Arena, London, England

WutDaFucksy

• 3 weeks later...

I've contacted both the o2 and see tickets and the o2 people say that the cardholer has to collect the ticket, but the see tickets say that I don't even need the card. Anybody has been in the same situation and solved it? Heard of something like a letter of authorization, but don't know if it will work. Anybody? Please, I'm desperate.

I'm in London on business and found a cheap ticket. Is it Phantogram supporting?

Yep.

Not long until this gig anymore :D. I'm also really looking forward to seeing London again, it's been a while. Actually since my last Muse gigs there . Good Memories :happy:

Trying to find a last minute ticket on the cheap side for this. Will be my first time seeing them for a while but really got an urge to. Noticed that they played Sunburn on Tuesday, any oldies expected tonight?

I'm expecting Bliss tonight, AP's probably a 50/50 between tonight and tomorrow as well.

Fingers crossed for Assassin as well obvs.

Oh yes! On my way to London. Gotta compliment Norwegian. Low-cost carrier, but they offer free wifi on board and have a very modern fleet.

About tonight: there's been some people saying sometimes one side of the stage looks livelier than the other (concerning GA). Are there any recommendations on which side might be a bit better?

Oh yes! On my way to London. Gotta compliment Norwegian. Low-cost carrier, but they offer free wifi on board and have a very modern fleet.

About tonight: there's been some people saying sometimes one side of the stage looks livelier than the other (concerning GA). Are there any recommendations on which side might be a bit better?

It depends on the crowd on the night so difficult to say, on Tuesday both sides seemed to be having a good time right to the back of GA

It depends on the crowd on the night so difficult to say, on Tuesday both sides seemed to be having a good time right to the back of GA

Alright, thanks, we'll see then :). Hoping the crowd will be up for it. Good gig to everyone!

Now going tonight after vowing I wouldn't bother after the terrible Brussels gig before. If the setlist is equally shit, it's probably my fault.

Was that the 12th, by any chance?

Admittedly, it was my first Muse gig, so I haven't yet grown tired of the likes of TIRO and KoC, but the middle section was particularly underwhelming in terms of song choice. I really wish they'd replace Madness with something else from T2L, but I guess you can't please everyone :).

Apologies in advance for anyone also going tomorrow if my same fears are realised!

23rd for me, so I guess I can't really complain too much if its awful. Just something like B&H would make it worthwhile.

This would make my night. Got to love that piano solo!

Was that the 12th, by any chance?

Admittedly, it was my first Muse gig, so I haven't yet grown tired of the likes of TIRO and KoC, but the middle section was particularly underwhelming in terms of song choice. I really wish they'd replace Madness with something else from T2L, but I guess you can't please everyone :).

Apologies in advance for anyone also going tomorrow if my same fears are realised!

This would make my night. Got to love that piano solo!

Yep the 12th. I've seen some pretty average Muse gigs, but that one really took the piss!

Yep the 12th. I've seen some pretty average Muse gigs, but that one really took the piss!

Seeing as it was my first and I think I was a bit blinded by excitement, hopefully tomorrow will blow me away, then!

I remember seeing the set list for the following day and feeling a tad frustrated, and then finding out they played Sunburn a few days later! I do wish they'd have a rotation for the Showbiz album, even if it's only one slot.

Now THAT is a setlist. Not only Apocalypse Please, but ASSASSIN! Also, Bliss AND Plug In Baby!

Definitely the best of the London nights so far. :D

As soon as they played Resistance I did fear UD and Revolt.

Assassin was immense, and always great to hear Bliss