2016.04.14 - O2 Arena, London, England

WutDaFucksy

Now THAT is a setlist. Not only Apocalypse Please, but ASSASSIN! Also, Bliss AND Plug In Baby!

Definitely the best of the London nights so far. :D

yeah what a setlist.. i guess tomorrow will either rock to the max or go full cheese

Very enjoyable evening. Great to see Assassin and Apocalypse Please as I hadn't seen either before. Crowd reaction to Bliss a bit weird, seemed like no one knew it, but didn't stop me loving it. So glad I got a ticket.

Also loved the fact that Assassin was played right after JFK, nice little touch.

Edited by NewBornBenny

I only decided to go a couple days ago as I got a good priced ticket on a resale website. Man it was worth it, Muse were on fire as usual, excellent stagecraft. Only quibble I had was the queue going into the section of the arena I was in 'H' was massive don't know what was going on as security was not massively increased.

What was so bad about the Brussels gig mentioned earlier on here? I've never seen them be particularly bad. Duff audience?

Quite bored audience, and the blandest setlist I've ever seen:

Psycho

Dead Inside

Interlude

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

The Handler

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Prelude

Starlight

United States of Eurasia

Munich Jam

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

[JFK]

Revolt

Time Is Running Out

Uprising

The Globalist

Drones

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

Wish i was standing but id hurt my back eariler in the week so coildnt risk it.

The crowd there looked so much more fun than the seated people in level 1.

Has anyone got a setlist. i remember most but my meds for my back were pretty heavy.

Just posted on Facebook about the Dildrone almost crashing onto the crowd. Was it as dramatic as that? Were people screaming and panicking? Will it be used tonight or not, I wonder?:eek:

It's just a balloon isn't it? It certainly did reach the crowd, everybody was grabbing at it as it came down. Or maybe they were just touching it.

For anyone interested, here's my review from the general tour thread: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=11432251&postcount=1311

Crowd reaction to Bliss a bit weird, seemed like no one knew it, but didn't stop me loving it. So glad I got a ticket.

Hm, reaction was pretty good in my area. Good sing along and jumping.

Only quibble I had was the queue going into the section of the arena I was in 'H' was massive don't know what was going on as security was not massively increased.

The queue at the standing area entrance E was also massive, and I think it took me roughly half an hour to get in (started queuing at 6:50 pm). That kinda caught me off guard, but I still managed to get a good spot.

Really enjoyed last night but we had to leave at 1030 so missed last couple of songs tonget homega for our daughter and I had to go to work too

But for somebody whosaid been going to gigs from 1975

And have seen all sorts from slade , glitter :) stats quo etc etc in say muse were right up there with the best in have seen

Great night and will be getting drones cd when I get paid next week

BTW is it just gigs now or don't muse do any audience participation as noticed there was very little pause between songs and no covers eiher

Very impressed

Really enjoyed last night but we had to leave at 1030 so missed last couple of songs tonget homega for our daughter and I had to go to work too

But for somebody whosaid been going to gigs from 1975

And have seen all sorts from slade , glitter :) stats quo etc etc in say muse were right up there with the best in have seen

Great night and will be getting drones cd when I get paid next week

BTW is it just gigs now or don't muse do any audience participation as noticed there was very little pause between songs and no covers eiher

Very impressed

Did they do audience participation once upon a time?:eek:

Amazing night this! such a great crowd also.

Almost never got in though... My ticket wouldn't scan as someone else had apparently already gone in on the same barcode. After being told to go back to box office, It was then I found out that I'd been an absolute idiot and posted a picture of all 3 nights at the O2 on Twitter and Instagram. Someone in the space of 24 hours had copied my barcode, created an e-ticket (i'm assuming) and gone in before me, stopping me from getting in. Not sure if this was actually sold or someone desperate to get in themselves. So obviously after being told this and told I probably wouldnt be able to get in, I really started to panic! After a 15 min wait of not knowing, they give me a spare ticket as a gesture of good will... I could have grabbed assistant out of the booth and hugged her so hard! :LOL:

After all this drama it also ended up being the best night of the Drones tour for me. Still angry that it happened to me, but it's also my own fault. Lesson learned.

Amazing night this! such a great crowd also.

Almost never got in though... My ticket wouldn't scan as someone else had apparently already gone in on the same barcode. After being told to go back to box office, It was then I found out that I'd been an absolute idiot and posted a picture of all 3 nights at the O2 on Twitter and Instagram. Someone in the space of 24 hours had copied my barcode, created an e-ticket (i'm assuming) and gone in before me, stopping me from getting in. Not sure if this was actually sold or someone desperate to get in themselves. So obviously after being told this and told I probably wouldnt be able to get in, I really started to panic! After a 15 min wait of not knowing, they give me a spare ticket as a gesture of good will... I could have grabbed assistant out of the booth and hugged her so hard! :LOL:

After all this drama it also ended up being the best night of the Drones tour for me. Still angry that it happened to me, but it's also my own fault. Lesson learned.

Thats horrid.

I had a spare as a mate who had two tickets was sick so couldn't make it. I gave it back to the box office when I went in so they could as they say "give it to someone who was a victim of Fraud". Glad to hear that they actually did that.

Also, did anyone else get told they needed to be re-seated as a camera had been placed in thier seats....only to see later on that all the seats had people in them #someonefuckedup