If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

I have never seen twilight and I don't plan to. But Supermassive Black Hole and baseball does not sound like a good combination.

It's actually the only good scene in the entire movie, almost entirely because of SMBH (or so I thought). The music really does fit the scene, so I can't be too mad, I guess.

:LOL:

I feel like SXSW is close enough to that for me, yet I chose to go to school in DC. Fuck me.

Here's a somewhat interesting conclusion I put together for myself similar to this... If I had chosen to go to another school, I probably would've met the band by now. Why? The Fairfax gig was walking distance away from a school that I'd gotten into. I would've most definitely been at that concert, had I attended that school, would've been insane enough to wait around after, and if I remember correctly, they did come out and greet fans in the wee hours of the morning. Eff... But of course, I chose another school, in the middle of nowhere, nearest mall is an hour away for goodness sakes... If somehow they managed to play at my school, that would be amazing. But it'd never happen.

I'll take your word for it. Watching the commercials is enough twilight for me.

I only watch it for the lulz. There's no way on earth I can take it seriously. At least at the school I go to, people have heard of Muse from other avenues than Twilight.

I think whats worse than Twilight are those Lambert fangirls who comment how his version of Starlight is better than Muse's.

Here's a somewhat interesting conclusion I put together for myself similar to this... If I had chosen to go to another school, I probably would've met the band by now. Why? The Fairfax gig was walking distance away from a school that I'd gotten into. I would've most definitely been at that concert, had I attended that school, would've been insane enough to wait around after, and if I remember correctly, they did come out and greet fans in the wee hours of the morning. Eff... But of course, I chose another school, in the middle of nowhere, nearest mall is an hour away for goodness sakes... If somehow they managed to play at my school, that would be amazing. But it'd never happen.

Yeah, if you're in the middle of nowhere as it is, you might as well have gone to GMU. That was my first time out there and it took me absolutely forever to get there from my campus. I felt like I was in the boondocks (I go to American University). But, the campus was pretty nice and the people were friendly. You can transfer? Where did you go instead?

OK, I just watched the baseball scene on youtube. That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back. :(

Oh gosh.

You were literally sucked into a supermassive blackhole lol

I will admit that I was a fan of the books before the movies blew it out of proportion.

And although Twilight fans irritate me as they pretend to love Muse, I am glad they helped them explode in the states.

So bummed that I live in America sometimes.

You oversea peeps get all the best shows!

lol

But seriously, I would love to fly out for a show.

Does anyone know if the band has ever gone to Greece?

Man, when I study abroad in London Spring 2012, I better get some fucking amazing concerts! Muse better be back on tour by then too. :mad:

Man, when I study abroad in London Spring 2012, I better get some fucking amazing concerts! Muse better be back on tour by then too. :mad:

I'm pretty sure they're going to be touring for a looooong while.

I have seen a pattern with bands....they tend to (most of the time) go back and forth from Europe/UK to the US. I wanted Muse to play Lollapalooza this year or at least some kind of US summer festivals, but they seem to be doing that on the other side of the world. :(

Maybe next summer they'll come back to the US....

I'm pretty sure they're going to be touring for a looooong while.

I have seen a pattern with bands....they tend to (most of the time) go back and forth from Europe/UK to the US. I wanted Muse to play Lollapalooza this year or at least some kind of US summer festivals, but they seem to be doing that on the other side of the world. :(

Maybe next summer they'll come back to the US....

Actually, I heard they're taking 2011 off, hence I hope they're back on tour first thing 2012, ESPECIALLY if the world is ending. Gotta see them at least once more before the apocalypse, yeah?

Actually, I heard they're taking 2011 off, hence I hope they're back on tour first thing 2012, ESPECIALLY if the world is ending. Gotta see them at least once more before the apocalypse, yeah?

Well, that does put a damper on things. :(

Where did you hear that?

And yes, definitely need to get another show in before the end of the world.

OMG!

Alright, I'm listening to Muse (obviously) and for the last 15 minutes, every time I am typing a word Matt ends up singing it as I type.

:stunned:

Well, that does put a damper on things. :(

Where did you hear that?

And yes, definitely need to get another show in before the end of the world.

OMG!

Alright, I'm listening to Muse (obviously) and for the last 15 minutes, every time I am typing a word Matt ends up singing it as I type.

:stunned:

All over the boards from people, idk if it's true, but it makes sense.

Archived