Songs you listen only to the live version

I get what you mean about not wanting them to play it again, but it'd be amazing to see it come back every once in a while. It's in my list of songs I'd like to watch live :chuckle:

Now that you mention it, I can see it being one of those songs too. Like Screenager, and probably Space Dementia too (and that one hurts my feelings only of thinking it), maybe even Megalomania (which hurts even to write it...)

Maybe no, but he's had a better setlist in one gig than me at two (Although the stadium one was amazing, but it had a lot of songs more) :(

You've had MotP and Bliss :'(:'(

I get what you mean about not wanting them to play it again, but it'd be amazing to see it come back every once in a while. It's in my list of songs I'd like to watch live :chuckle:

Now that you mention it, I can see it being one of those songs too. Like Screenager, and probably Space Dementia too (and that one hurts my feelings only of thinking it), maybe even Megalomania (which hurts even to write it...)

I think Dark Shines'll only come back if it gets specifically requested, I reckon it's got a chance though. I get the feeling Space Dementia might get played a few more times yet as well. Megalomania might get played if they play another venue with an organ again. I'm 100% confident Screenager's gone forever though.

Micro Cuts at Reading 2011 is more haunting than usual, also the guitar tone is perfect. That's why.

More haunting how? The visuals were pretty creepy I guess.

His singing was quite weak, especially in comparison to a performance like Download. The constant palm-muting also took all the power out of it, I remember the outro being especially disappointing because of it. Those are the reasons I think they were sub-par performances of MC anyway. I reckon his tone's got quite a bit better in general since then as well.

I think Dark Shines'll only come back if it gets specifically requested, I reckon it's got a chance though. I get the feeling Space Dementia might get played a few more times yet as well. Megalomania might get played if they play another venue with an organ again. I'm 100% confident Screenager's gone forever though.

Yep, Megalomania only has a chance if there's an organ. And Space Dementia was amazing in the Absolution Tour, but the Reading performance wasn't so much... At least for me. It has lost a lot of power live, which is what makes me doubt it'll come back. I'd love to see it, though, mainly because is the first Muse song I listened

Yep, Megalomania only has a chance if there's an organ. And Space Dementia was amazing in the Absolution Tour, but the Reading performance wasn't so much... At least for me. It has lost a lot of power live, which is what makes me doubt it'll come back. I'd love to see it, though, mainly because is the first Muse song I listened

Space Dementia was about as good as it's ever been, I thought. The deep vocals were a bit weird/silly at times but it didn't make a huge difference. The outro was fucking mega, probably one of the biggest things I've seen them do.

I think it being so early on in the album didn't work well with the flow of the gig though, if you know what I mean.

Space Dementia was about as good as it's ever been, I thought. The deep vocals were a bit weird/silly at times but it didn't make a huge difference. The outro was fucking mega, probably one of the biggest things I've seen them do.

I think it being so early on in the album didn't work well with the flow of the gig though, if you know what I mean.

Didn't think about the outro, that was a beast. Although I still prefer earlier versions of it (Pinkpop 2004, I'm looking at you). It may be because what got me into the song were the vocals that I care so much about the "hero" voice of R/L, who knows.

And I agree with the flow issue