Makoyana

Aww ;w; thank you really much, so glad you liked them!

Amazing!

Do you have it in higher resolution? These are indeed very good.

+1 for the higher resolution if you have them please?

Yes! I have two Tumblr posts here and here where you can find all the pictures in good quality (1280 px wide). Feel free to check! :)

Edit: By the way, i'm using your City of Delusion as avatar in a chess forum, is that right? if you want me to take it down just say it.

That's alright :) i've seen quite a number of people using my illustrations as avatar images, I feel fine about it!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm again here, this time with the Resistance :D

Physics, demons, politics, a lot of hearts and love for life and world which is beaming right from your eyes and throat - that is what The Resistance is for me. The album about LOVE. To your man/woman as well as the whole Universe.

(Before you ask - NO, I don’t believe in the Illuminati, though sometimes I read about some conspiracy stuff, just because it is interesting enough to keep my foolish head occupied. :D Here I used all these symbols just to convey the right mood.)

If you want to share it on Tumblr, here you go: http://makoyanastryingtodraw.tumblr.com/post/126911011850 :) please reblog, not repost.

Uprising

tumblr_inline_nt8cw0YCp31r4e5et_540.png

Resistance

tumblr_inline_nt8cw7moIL1r4e5et_540.png

Undisclosed Desires

tumblr_inline_nt8cwji9Qg1r4e5et_540.png

United States of Eurasia

tumblr_inline_nt8cxiXg5v1r4e5et_540.png

Guiding light

tumblr_inline_nt8cxo7eEG1r4e5et_540.png

Unnatural selection

tumblr_inline_nt8cxypzoX1r4e5et_540.png

MK Ultra

tumblr_inline_nt8cy5ZyHt1r4e5et_540.png

I belong to you

tumblr_inline_nt8cycfulo1r4e5et_540.png

Exogenesis I

tumblr_inline_nt8cynMori1r4e5et_540.png

Exogenesis II

tumblr_inline_nt8cz6UanO1r4e5et_540.png

Exogenesis III

tumblr_inline_nt8d1ugJpI1r4e5et_540.png

Absolutly brilliant!

Thankies! :)

First time in my life I've enjoyed something associated with I Belong To You.

Nice to hear you liked it! thanks! c:

Those are really, really great, and I'm not even a big fan of paintings and drawings usually. :-)

<3 so cool to hear that!

Those are really amazing. As people have said, way better than the Drones official art. :chuckle:

Globalist one isn't showing up for me!

Great you liked it :)) i'm pleased to hear that.

Shall you try this link? http://41.media.tumblr.com/e50d1768492a2f5d17810d9b4b96d0ac/tumblr_nph8vlYqJ31tt81lho7_1280.png Picture should work here, at least it works for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe i'm still into drawing this stuff :stunned:

I still remember how i was finishing Drones set with my thumb between my teeth and saying to myself "i'm never doing this again, never!!!" XD But eventually I've finished with the fourth set already o_o

Anyhow, here's Showbiz! An album about youth maximalism and teenage’s problems is what Showbiz means for me. Something very deep and way too emotional to be simply left indifferent ;__; (seriously, i still cry sometimes while re-listening) and yes, it’s one more album which I’m really glad to draw the set for, because these songs often get me back on my feet standing on the ground when I’m upset. :)

If you want to share it on Tumblr - here is the link :) please reblog, not repost.

Sunburn

tumblr_inline_nupp1jAYL51r4e5et_540.png

Muscle Museum

tumblr_inline_nupozx5o6O1r4e5et_540.png

Fillip

tumblr_inline_nupp6qqhxt1r4e5et_540.png

Falling down

tumblr_inline_nupp69jy8p1r4e5et_540.png

Cave

tumblr_inline_nupp30Kukj1r4e5et_540.png

Showbiz

tumblr_inline_nupp2hJLNF1r4e5et_540.png

Unintended

tumblr_inline_nupp82wRye1r4e5et_540.png

Uno

tumblr_inline_nupp4se9xb1r4e5et_540.png

Sober

tumblr_inline_nupp8ntCf61r4e5et_540.png

Escape

tumblr_inline_nupp94fC3L1r4e5et_540.png

Overdue

tumblr_inline_nuo4mjjUfA1r4e5et_540.png

Hate this & I'll love you

tumblr_inline_nuo6boJBHV1r4e5et_540.png

1. Both you and your works are fabulous, mesmerizing and totally mind-blowing YES! Precisely!;

2. Please, please, please don't give up drawing!!! It will be very painful for many of those who already are in love with these awesome things(particularly me);

3. Can I download it somehow to install as a wallpaper?

4. This electrifies my life now. This gives me daily inspiration in a way nothing ever did. Thank you!:)

P.S: Please don't think I'm trolling. I just was too emotional:$

1. Both you and your works are fabulous, mesmerizing and totally mind-blowing YES! Precisely!;

2. Please, please, please don't give up drawing!!! It will be very painful for many of those who already are in love with these awesome things(particularly me);

3. Can I download it somehow to install as a wallpaper?

4. This electrifies my life now. This gives me daily inspiration in a way nothing ever did. Thank you!:)

P.S: Please don't think I'm trolling. I just was too emotional:$

Eeeee, thankies :D

You mean wallpaper for a computer screen or a mobile lock screen? These pics can go well as a mobile screen, some people on the Internet even showed me their phones with my pics there or simply messaged me that they're using my pics for my phones :) just save them and voila, feel free to use. As for computer walpapers, I'm afraid i have no wider versions that can look good on the screen :( al of them were meant to be narrow vertically.

Of course I'm no planning to give it all up :D i even have requests what album to draw next (secretly - it will be Absolution). So the show is gonna go on one day :)

P.S. Trolling looks absolutely different, i can see a real troll even in a distance, so don't worry :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...