even if people from other countries are ahead of current time in Uk for example, they still won't get it earlier, it doesn't work like that:LOL:

Its like saying they live in the future... which they don't...

Their friday starts earlier than our friday, so in this case they do live in the future. Or are their stores only allowed to sell the album in the evening? :happy:

even if people from other countries are ahead of current time in Uk for example, they still won't get it earlier, it doesn't work like that:LOL:

Its like saying they live in the future... which they don't...

Yea, I'm NOT saying that, lol! However their release is closer than ours Friday 5th...and they're closer to Friday than us! So even if it didn't leak at all, it would come out first thing on friday for them and we would get it on the Thursday evening! You get me?

So check your facts chap!

Their friday starts earlier than our friday, so in this case they do live in the future. Or are their stores only allowed to sell the album in the evening? :happy:

Its confusing I have no idea haha! All I know is that when some part of the world gets the album or anything new from Muse, it leaks worldwide at the same time :)

Yea, I'm NOT saying that, lol! However their release is closer than ours Friday 5th...and they're closer to Friday than us! So even if it didn't leak at all, it would come out first thing on friday for them and we would get it on the Thursday evening! You get me?

So check your facts chap!

Yeh okay definitely, just excited af now, hurry up muse :)

Its confusing I have no idea haha! All I know is that when some part of the world gets the album or anything new from Muse, it leaks worldwide at the same time :)

YES! But we happen to be behind said places that it's releasing earlier in, time wise! So there friday release and then leaked, would come to us on Thursday, etc....Get me? RE: Australia

Edited by colonizedmind

Yeh okay definitely, just excited af now, hurry up muse :)

Cool! Me too...It clouds all knowledge of time and space, it would seem ;)

YES! But we happen to be behind said places that it's releasing earlier in, time wise! So there friday release and then leaked, would come to us on Thursday, etc....Get me?

Yeh dude i understood on your first reply haha, bit slow and tired today haha.

Sure. But you need to think about the person who is responsible for the leak. If he happens to be from Australia and is able to get the album in around 7 hours when their local stores open (on tuesday), it's still monday for us ;)

Sure. But you need to think about the person who is responsible for the leak. If he happens to be from Australia and is able to get the album in around 7 hours when their local stores open (on tuesday), it's still monday for us ;)

Yeh good shout, time is a weird thing but it sure is running out... ;) Pretty big fail of a pun there but whatever, the excitements taking over it seems haha

Exactly, tomorrow evening it'll be wednesday morning in Australia and post album listening party, etc....

I very much doubt it won't have surfaced on the interwebs by that point....

I can access to their profile. But I don't see what everyone see, Drones album, it's not there for me :LOL::LOL:

I'm a Spotify noob so I don't really have a clue what I'm doing, but click this and it should open it in Spotify..