I read Micro Cuts was about a recurring nightmare he kept having, or is that not true?

He was having headaches, and would have weird dreams about getting cut in the head because of it, yeah.

Am I the only one who listens to "Dead Inside" and automatically think maybe he's talking about Kate here?

I would think almost everyone thinks that.

http://www.wired.com/2015/10/u2-apple-music-virtual-reality/

I know its a lot of U2-heavy stuff but in this article, the head of content for Apple Music said they and virtual reality developers Vrse are working together "to make a “post-apocalyptic action film” in VR for the band Muse."

Could this be the Revolt video?

Well, that all went completely over my head... Feeling pretty old right now.

Anyone else here hate Mercy??

I can't stand that song. IMO it's the worst song they have ever written. It's just so bad

I hated it at first but I've come round to it a bit tbh. I always thought the verses were quite catchy but the boring chorus always put me off. I still think that but it just bothers me less now. It's not bad live either.

Aftermath might be in with a 'worst ever' shout though imo.

Aftermath might be in with a 'worst ever' shout though imo.

I don't think Aftermath is their worst ever by any stretch of the imagination, I find it really pleasant. That said, I have some nice memories tied to it atm, so that might have something to do with it.

I don't think Aftermath is their worst ever by any stretch of the imagination, I find it really pleasant. That said, I have some nice memories tied to it atm, so that might have something to do with it.

I can't think of any Muse songs I'd rather listen to less tbh.

What's wrong with NSC?

Forget the fact that its associated with Twilight. Brillaint drum work from Dom and wonderful showcase of Matt's piano skills

It's nowt to do with Twilight really. People find it very cheesy and a pretty generic/lazy effort from what I've seen, which is a pretty fair assessment tbh.

I find it fun when I'm in the mood though. Wouldn't really say Matt's piano stuff is particularly special in it, like.

What's wrong with NSC?

Forget the fact that its associated with Twilight. Brillaint drum work from Dom and wonderful showcase of Matt's piano skills

Cheesy, dull melodies and an awful solo. There. But I do enjoy it on occasion.

Those lyrics.

It seems like fun live though, I guess I'll give it that.

It is, in a "oh well let's sing along while laughing so hard" way. I'm pretty sure Revolt will do the same - and I actually like Revolt, I like Matt's delivery and the tempo change.

okay but real talk

drones is a masterpiece

much like all of their previous albums

the globalist is a beautiful song and the beginning as well as end are great contrasts to the gritty feel of reapers and the handler. i also think that the "format" of the song drones is really unique. i wasn't too fond of it at first, however it really grew on me.

okay but real talk

drones is a masterpiece

much like all of their previous albums

the globalist is a beautiful song and the beginning as well as end are great contrasts to the gritty feel of reapers and the handler. i also think that the "format" of the song drones is really unique. i wasn't too fond of it at first, however it really grew on me.

I'd strap in if I were you.

I don't give a shit if it's a pretty "generic" song, or what, I fucking love Mercy.

The only issues I have with Aftermath are the way the first and last lines are sung, and that kinda prevents me from enjoying it throughout.

My boyfriend's hands down favorite song of the album, though, and maybe one of his favorite Muse songs ever.