Well nothing's happening at work, the cricket is depressing, nothing's happening in the world of Muse... What a horrible day

Maintain ballance and keep a broad perspective. Don't let the negativity take root, try to see the trees from the wood. When you get home don't be the buttler but do relax, maybe cook. Then when you are least expecting it, like a boult from the blue will be the reward and excitement stoked.

Maintain ballance and keep a broad perspective. Don't let the negativity take root, try to see the trees from the wood. When you get home don't be the buttler but do relax, maybe cook. Then when you are least expecting it, like a boult from the blue will be the reward and excitement stoked.

One will sit down elegantly and express thoughts aloud "fuck me, Drones has leaked"

and then commit suicide when one finds out the second half of the album is shit :LOL: but nah, I'm sure that won't happen *cough*2ndlaw*cough* ;)

Well we've got our rock songs, hopefully The Globalist will add to this. I'm sure Revolt won't go down with some people but the band wanted to put this out as the first single so hopefully it's better than Dead Inside and Mercy. I'm one of very few that are actually hyped for Aftermath after all these bizarre comparisons... Plus it wouldn't feel like a Muse album without a Hymn to close :LOL:

I was gonna keep the posh talk up but I gave up after the second line