Drones album broadcast on iHeart radio May 9th

Hyper

video and radio broadcast of the new album

http://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/140633/iheartradio-throws-listening-party-for-new-muse-al

•iHeartRadio Throws Listening Party For New Muse Album In N.Y.C.

IHEARTMEDIA will present an "iHEARTRADIO Album Release Party with MUSE," to celebrate the band's new album, "Drones," which comes out JUNE 9th by WARNER BROS. RECORDS. The event will take place SATURDAY, MAY 9th at the iHEARTRADIO THEATER in NEW YORK CITY, 8p (ET), to be video streamed and broadcast on JUNE 8th at 10p local time..

The event will offer an exclusive first-look at the 12 new tracks, which was co-produced by MUSE with ROBERT JOHN 'MUTT' LANGE.

The broadcast will video stream online across iHEARTMEDIA Alternative, Triple A and Rock station websites and iHEARTRADIO.com, with a 30-minute on-air special broadcast.

Almost definitely. And hopefully honest reviews from fans, rather than reporters feeling forced to big it up

Yeah, I'd definitely look forward to this; not salty at all about not being able to be there since a leak wouldn't even be that far away from this date, and if no leak then I'd be happier for Muse for keeping it on lock tbh. So I figure this listening party is going to happen before the gig then? Not quite sure how all of the times line up or if I'm just dumb. If so that means the people trying to "win" tickets on radio shows are the only ones able to come to this, correct?

Yeah, I'd definitely look forward to this; not salty at all about not being able to be there since a leak wouldn't even be that far away from this date, and if no leak then I'd be happier for Muse for keeping it on lock tbh. So I figure this listening party is going to happen before the gig then? Not quite sure how all of the times line up or if I'm just dumb. If so that means the people trying to "win" tickets on radio shows are the only ones able to come to this, correct?

It looks that way. More info to follow on this week I'd imagine

This IS the gig on the 9th, isn't it? Not before one.