Some of the rarities were marked as recorded on a couple of setlists, I believe. I'm pretty sure both The Groove and Uno from Brighton were marked.

Ahhh, that explains why the people at the sound desk were reluctant to give out setlists. The guy I spoke to said there were notes on them that fans weren't allowed to see but I figured it was just an old excuse they used :chuckle: Saw a girl with one outside the venue but didn't get a good enough look at the notes to see what was written unfortunately.

Ahhh, that explains why the people at the sound desk were reluctant to give out setlists. The guy I spoke to said there were notes on them that fans weren't allowed to see but I figured it was just an old excuse they used :chuckle: Saw a girl with one outside the venue but didn't get a good enough look at the notes to see what was written unfortunately.

The one I saw didn't have any notes on it, think the ones which the band used didn't have any on

sigh

come on now mate, let folk have their fun ;)

Also it would be great if Muse put the whole of PiB from Glasgow in - maybe best performance of that song ever. I shall stop talking about Glasgow now because I'm sounding like a biased cunt.

come on now mate, let folk have their fun ;)

Also it would be great if Muse put the whole of PiB from Glasgow in - maybe best performance of that song ever. I shall stop talking about Glasgow now because I'm sounding like a biased cunt.

It was great at Reading 2011 with the forks light show and everything. such a shame the crowd was bit shit.

A video of a performance recorded with proper professional equipment instead of from a camara phone or something from the crowd

Professionally shot by proper camera people rather than audiences with mobiles. ;)

Ah thank you. I didn't realise it was as simple as that. Now I feel an idiot :LOL:

Only if the chanting after Matt's guitar went dodgy was included.