Either getting just The Handler or the whole album I think

Not to be rude or anything but why do you think that. Is there something that everyone else knows that I don't. Like I know the guy who said wait for something on Friday and then Reapers happened said this and all...

But why do we think it's this specifically

At this stage, any more single songs to listen to will start to spoil the whole album experience, as we'll have heard most of it!

Also the guy that is supposedly getting it and saying "he's not going to leak it"....

well wouldn't be surprised if he gets it and it then it appears online somewhere from someone...

After all you'd have to be REALLY stupid to admit on a muse official website that you're are the one that leaked their album....:eek:

A review from him is about as useful as him not leaking the album.

Yeah, I don't want to be responsible for that either, or else it'll be just as bad as the dipshits at Taratata saying Follow Me was Map of the Problematique meets Dead Star

Any particular place/sites to get stuff at source?

Usenet is probably the highest tier you can get things at source. I'm always skimming through different indexes to make sure no one else has it because sometimes there's an oversight and things don't get passed down. Hopefully a Muse album is considered high profile enough to make sure that doesn't happen.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

Top tier of pirate releases

Scene groups>Usenet>Torrent trackers>shitty upload sites like Rapidshare

So you're not gonna share with us because we're not in those scene groups ourselves? gg. Also yeah, if you're gonna be like that then a detailed album review that you PM each of us would be an okay way to compensate.

Yeah, I don't want to be responsible for that either, or else it'll be just as bad as the dipshits at Taratata saying Follow Me was Map of the Problematique meets Dead Star

Why did you even tell anyone you were getting the album then?

Why did you even tell anyone you were getting the album then?

Exactly. Grabbing attention is all

Anyone with a invite etc. I'd greatly appreciate a PM :)

Trust my friend it's very difficult to find someone with an account much less be able to maintain your upload/download privileges once you get in.

:LOL: Harsh, but Alexander you did kind of invite backlash by saying you're going to get it and then not plan on leaking it or even reviewing it. :p

To be fair he did say he'll upload clips "maybe" but there's no point having a simulated iTunes track preview via him here, it would just ruin the songs at this point

I swear if this doesn't leak today and I wasted my entire Sunday, I'm going to quit listening to Muse all together and going back to strictly listening to Foo Fighters.

Don't know how to do a spoiler or whatever, but if I did, here is where I would put the sarcastic smiley.