I think on it's own, Drones is going to be pretty crappy. For example if you listen on shuffle and it comes up. But I think, judging from the lyrics, it'll fit really well when you play the album as a whole (which is pretty much the idea with Drones tbh)

You can always attach it to The Globalist, that way they'll only come up together in shuffle xb

I think on it's own, Drones is going to be pretty crappy. For example if you listen on shuffle and it comes up. But I think, judging from the lyrics, it'll fit really well when you play the album as a whole (which is pretty much the idea with Drones tbh)

I want to believe that from here on out, there won't be any tracks on Drones i'll skip, but I can pretty much see myself skipping the first three tracks on the album quite often now that i've heard them so much.

What happened that got us more hyped for Revolt? I saw a bit about that but nothing concrete. Was it another review?

Some people finally saw the NME review, which I still am not convinced had the correct descriptions for some of the songs.

Someone should message that Alexandra guy

I forgot about that. Someone he knows is supposed to have a copy today? I asked if he was going to upload it and got no response. That should really be a no brainer. We're all going to buy it anyways. If it was just contained to board regulars it wouldn't even be a full blown leak. Just keep it away from the twitter/reddit casuals and don't put anything on youtube.

I forgot about that. Someone he knows is supposed to have a copy today? I asked if he was going to upload it and got no response. That should really be a no brainer. We're all going to buy it anyways. If it was just contained to board regulars it wouldn't even be a full blown leak. Just keep it away from the twitter/reddit casuals and don't put anything on youtube.

He said he's hopefully getting his copy today and said he will make up for the fact that his friend didn't his copy on friday or whenever

Edit: Yeah a board regular only leak would make sense, but someone out there will probably upload it elsewhere