Mine will get dropped off when I'm at work all day, and I'll be pretty happy if one of my cunts of neighbors doesn't steal it off my porch, like about 1/4 of my Amazon orders. :mad:

I'm relying on any member of my family to be on the lookout for it or collect it from the post office if need be.

Let's face it, it's the only Muse song some people know...

The ass thing must be America rubbing off on him (and military films)... I don't think anyone here thinks "donkey" when we hear "ass."

(And interestingly, Matt showed on a radio program that he's not ENTIRELY sure what an ass actually is...)

Yeah, I know it's the American influence rubbing off on him, just feels weird to me to hear him saying it, haha!

Do any of you know if Takeabow19 will be back with more awesome videos this album?

Ever since the whole 'Muse: The Movie' thing, he's pretty much disappeared. I'm guessing he gave up on it 'cause he found it stressful.

I'm not a fan of the spoof things though so I'm kinda glad they won't be around.

Ever since the whole 'Muse: The Movie' thing, he's pretty much disappeared. I'm guessing he gave up on it 'cause he found it stressful.

I always wondered whatever happened to that. What he put together of the movie that we saw, was pretty good imo.

I'm not a fan of the spoof things though so I'm kinda glad they won't be around.

He posted a picture recently (I think) on Twitter saying he was doing a new one, so I wouldn't hold your breath

He posted a picture recently (I think) on Twitter saying he was doing a new one, so I wouldn't hold your breath

Oh :indiff:

It was basically a collection of youtube videos.

There was that 2.0 version that supposedly had pro-shots of Debase and that old 'Hey, you crazy kids' performance of MM. Never saw the light of day though, might've been a fib.

There was that 2.0 version that supposedly had pro-shots of Debase and that old 'Hey, you crazy kids' performance of MM. Never saw the light of day though, might've been a fib.

The proshot of Debase didn't exist. People who saw the movie thought it was a proshot and raved about it here, and Liam replied by posting :) smileys and then thanking them for liking it.

Then when it turned out that there wasn't a proshot, he just said "I never said there was".

The proshot of Debase didn't exist. People who saw the movie thought it was a proshot and raved about it here, and Liam replied by posting :) smileys and then thanking them for liking it.

Then when it turned out that there wasn't a proshot, he just said "I never said there was".

Does he still post on here?

Mm..Didn't know about that :erm: