I think we can safely assume Drones will be a casualty from live set lists, based on early descriptions from reviews :D

Yeah, it seems like that's the case. And I don't know if they will dare to play The Globalist (I hope so, it sounds good). But, they still have to play Revolt, Defector, Aftermath, The Handler...

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. leak pls. I just got out of work early with nothing to do tonight.

Apparently a leak is 'no can do'.

If one guy's got it then I imagine other people will, if not then soon. I'm feeling a leak's pretty imminent anyway.

Yeah, it seems like that's the case. And I don't know if they will dare to play The Globalist (I hope so, it sounds good). But, they still have to play Revolt, Defector, Aftermath, The Handler...

Well Matt did tweet a while back that CI would be played live again and it's "sequel" (referring to The Globalist)

what 'guy' is everyone talking about?

Oh you know how this works. One dude claims they know some other dude who has it, everyone (for some reason) believes it and we get pages of "Wait, it's out?" "It leaked" "PM pls!"... and then nothing comes of it.

Same thing every 3 years.

If you're referring to the person with the album, it's some person that Alexander DeLarge knows. Any other "guy" is an unnamed source saying something is going to happen on Monday

AlexanderDelarge (sp?) has a 'friend' who has supposedly obtained a early copy of the album.

Okay thanks

Oh you know how this works. One dude claims they know some other dude who has it, everyone (for some reason) believes it and we get pages of "Wait, it's out?" "It leaked" "PM pls!"... and then nothing comes of it.

Same thing every 3 years.

Yeah, I was a bit skeptical because if my mate had a copy, it would basically mean that I also have a copy... :LOL: