Aren't all pre-orders digital now? Do people still buy actual physical disks?

Yeah but if you were buying it in store etc. would there be much need to pre-order it?

Fair enough if you buy online but I'd still class that as a digital pre-order and expect to be included if such a scheme was going on.

I buy pretty much all my stuff as physical copies, still. Because iTunes is absolute BALLS to deal with if you combine downloads with stuff off your own computer...

Every single time I sync, the stuff I bought from iTunes own damn store is either missing from the device entirely afterwards, or is on there in triplicate.

And it's a struggle to redownload stuff you've already purchased, on a good day.

Seriously, though, fuck that company. :twitchy:

I'm hoping to find a copy of Drones the evening of the release date easily, but honestly, for T2L, the store next door to work only got six copies, and they sold zero all day.

The deluxe editions can be hard to come by, though.

I buy pretty much all my stuff as physical copies, still. Because iTunes is absolute BALLS to deal with if you combine downloads with stuff off your own computer...

Every single time I sync, the stuff I bought from iTunes own damn store is either missing from the device entirely afterwards, or is on there in triplicate.

And it's a struggle to redownload stuff you've already purchased, on a good day.

Seriously, though, fuck that company. :twitchy:

This is why I ended up getting a Zune HD, and then bought another on eBay (once they ceased manufacturing) after it got stolen. Only thing I miss about iTunes is all the exclusives it seems to get.

This is why I ended up getting a Zune HD, and then bought another on eBay (once they ceased manufacturing) after it got stolen. Only thing I miss about iTunes is all the exclusives it seems to get.

I only got one because I wanted to play Audiosurf on the go. Nice to see someone else in the world bought a Zune HD

I need to get another music player. One of those that don't have BS special interfaces and just mount like a regular storage device. I've been meaning this for a while. Zune had nice quality though. I wish those were still a thing but phones kinda took over all other mobile things.

Maybe they wrote an excelent song that doesn't fit conceptualy in the album so they'll release it as a b-side? I think the fact that we have a conceptual album creates a lot more possibilities of having b-sides. There must be songs that just didn't work with it, not because they're bad though

My thinking would be the opposite actually just because Chris said that Matt wrote it in order buuuuuuuut I really hope your right :LOL:

There due for a B-side....or 3

I need to get another music player. One of those that don't have BS special interfaces and just mount like a regular storage device. I've been meaning this for a while. Zune had nice quality though. I wish those were still a thing but phones kinda took over all other mobile things.

Get one of those Moto Gs on sale and turn it into a dedicated media player.

There just AREN'T music players anymore... and I can't afford a cell phone plan, so I'm pretty much just stuck with this old ass iPod that stays charged for all of 15 minutes at a time, and keeps deleting my music.

Oh, and doesn't have upgradable memory, so I'm stuck syncing it constantly when I want to listen to anything.

I have no idea how to proxy this shit at home, either. I spent my one hour at home the other night trying to find a functioning proxy server for the big weekend, and completely failed.

I'm just not home enough to figure it out.

My thinking would be the opposite actually just because Chris said that Matt wrote it in order buuuuuuuut I really hope your right :LOL:

There due for a B-side....or 3

I also remembered that, but idk...it seems a bit unrealistic to me that Matt just wrote the whole thing in the order it appears xb