Meh I'd rather wait and hear The Handler when I can hear the while album. Not that I'll be able to resist listening if they play it and I see everyone raving about it.

I'll be watching the live stream so if it comes it comes. I don't care at this point lol we know that the songs will be different beasts on record and in a good way imo

I'm a little concerned that Dom's drumming is rather lacking in terms of variety (though credit to Bumpy for thinking of it first) and leaning on that stomp too much. Reminds me somewhat of Arctic Monkeys' last album so far in that regard.

TBF I said something similar when Psycho came out.

I'm a little concerned that Dom's drumming is rather lacking in terms of variety (though credit to Bumpy for thinking of it first) and leaning on that stomp too much. Reminds me somewhat of Arctic Monkeys' last album so far in that regard.

I never expect anything from Dom's drumming myself so I never really have anything to personally complain about as long as it works for the song.

I guess you all noticed that vinyl there and the fact that a few copies of the album might be already there.

You mean that big box with the Drones artwork on? I figured that was just what the drone came in.

Ok so just had a read of the translated album review from Ouest-France (it's a fairly negative one judging by the conclusion) and the article includes the rudimentary 'post a line of lyric' in the paragraph of the song they are talking about and some of them are really strange.

Apparently this is a line in Defector: " Your blood is blue, your mind turned to green and your belly is yellow. " They also mention that the song is very Queen-like.

I really hope this is just bad translation, has anyone read this review yet?

Ok so just had a read of the translated album review from Ouest-France (it's a fairly negative one judging by the conclusion) and the article includes the rudimentary 'post a line of lyric' in the paragraph of the song they are talking about and some of them are really strange.

Apparently this is a line in Defector: " Your blood is blue, your mind turned to green and your belly is yellow. " They also mention that the song is very Queen-like.

I really hope this is just bad translation, has anyone read this review yet?

Yeah, we've had that review/lyrics for a while now. Some of the phrasing and grammar might be skewed in the translation but I imagine that the actual lyric is pretty much the same.

As for the Queen comparison, I think a couple of sources have mentioned the song has big similarities to Queen so that's probably pretty accurate (especially given that small snippet of Queen-y vocals we heard in the Making Of). I'm not looking forward to that, personally.