Maybe those metal heads should just go home instead of proving to the world why everyone thinks they are Neanderthal cunts...

Amen. Metal heads can be very closed-minded I've found (I'm not saying all people who like metal are like this, just a lot that I've met).

Already fucking hype for that one when it comes out. Should be fun music to support my depressing studies in law school... :LOL:

I'm also in law school...stuff gets really boring sometimes :LOL:

That jam is just awesome...it actually made me remember the "two speed storm" some reviewer mencioned a while ago xDD

Amen. Metal heads can be very closed-minded I've found (I'm not saying all people who like metal are like this, just a lot that I've met).

I find them to often be polar opposites of each other.

Some, like you say, are complete cunts, however I know plenty who are some of the nicest guys I've ever met. It's weird. From my experience, more the latter to be honest

That jam is just awesome...it actually made me remember the "two speed storm" some reviewer mencioned a while ago xDD

Yeah that was the NME reviews description of Revolt :-/

There's no way Revolt is sounding like this jam though

I find them to often be polar opposites of each other.

Some, like you say, are complete cunts, however I know plenty who are some of the nicest guys I've ever met. It's weird. From my experience, more the latter to be honest

It's not weird. Some of them are stupid elitists, the others listen to metal because they truly enjoy it as an amazing musical experience

Good luck! Haha I start law school in 3 years after I take a gap year. "Two speed storm" was Revolt I believe. This jam sounds so good I wonder how it didn't make the album.

Good luck! Haha I start law school in 3 years after I take a gap year. "Two speed storm" was Revolt I believe. This jam sounds so good I wonder how it didn't make the album.

I just finished my 1st year, hope things get more interesting from now on...Good luck too!

I kinda have a tiny tiny hope The Handler will sound like this :LOL:

It's not weird. Some of them are stupid elitists, the others listen to metal because they truly enjoy it as an amazing musical experience

You can be a close-minded elitist all you like.

Thinking it's "metal" or "manly" to throw piss bottles at people who don't fit your narrow world-view of what's "acceptable" and potentially really hurting someone, makes you an ignorant cunt.

I hate any sort of "culture" where that sort of shit is encouraged. Grow the fuck up.

I mean, figuratively... cuz most of those guys are getting on in years...