Except we know we're getting Reapers, and nothing indicates the Mercy video will drop tomorrow

Well, we don't 100% know. We're trusting sources.

If it turns out to be a fib, I'm losing what little hope and trust I have left in my soul.

Do we know though? You're the biggest believer of it happening!

We know? Have i missed something? I thought people were just hoping for reapers

Insider sources say its imminent. The only way it won't happen is if Warner fucks up or decides literally last minute to not make it happen

What are these sources? I haven't been keeping track.

I'd much prefer the Mercy video. I don't know why people want a Reapers lyric video. Lyric videos are far less entertaining than music videos, in my opinion.

I'd much prefer the Mercy video. I don't know why people want a Reapers lyric video. Lyric videos are far less entertaining than music videos, in my opinion.

Main thing is just the strong desire for Reapers. And the sources prefer going unnamed but are supposedly reliable.

Main thing is just the strong desire for Reapers. And the sources prefer going unnamed but are supposedly reliable.

So we don't know the job of the source or even if they exist? I'm sorry, but that's going on very little. I'll just forget about it, and if we get a video we'll get a video. If someone told me a source, with no information past that, knew that, say, Fallout 4 is coming this Autumn, I wouldn't believe it on principle. I'll be happy if something does happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

So we don't know the job of the source or even if they exist? I'm sorry, but that's going on very little. I'll just forget about it, and if we get a video we'll get a video. If someone told me a source, with no information past that, knew that, say, Fallout 4 is coming this Autumn, I wouldn't believe it on principle. I'll be happy if something does happen, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Only one of us personally knows the source (not me), source is in the know with Warner.

Because Reapers >>>>>>>> Mercy and we already have Mercy anyway. Pretty obvious, really.

Because Reapers >>>>>>>> Mercy and we already have Mercy anyway. Pretty obvious, really.

No, not obvious. Big Weekend had extremely clear quality. Lyric video will just be the same thing with lyrics. A Mercy music video could be anything. That's obvious.

No, not obvious. Big Weekend had extremely clear quality. Lyric video will just be the same thing with lyrics. A Mercy music video could be anything. That's obvious.

What are you even talking about? Live proshots are in no way the same as a professionally produced, mixed, and mastered studio recording.

You're saying that because the Big Weekend proshot of Reapers was good quality, then that means it's as good as getting a studio version of it with a accompanying lyric video?

What are you even talking about? Live proshots are in no way the same as a professionally produced, mixed, and mastered studio recording.

Muse always sound the same live as they do in their studio recordings with recent albums. Mercy sounded the same as the music video, as did Psycho and Dead Inside, bar the screw up half way through.

Muse always sound the same live as they do in their studio recordings with recent albums. Mercy sounded the same as the music video, as did Psycho and Dead Inside, bar the screw up half way through.

What?? Are ? ?? Yo u s aying ?? ?!