Revolt is still not sounding great. I'm neutral on Aftermath though, could be a nice ballad. There's been an interesting variety of descriptions.

Is our protagonist dead or has he just become numb?

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Goddamn I'm excited for Handler, Aftermath, Globalist and Defector.

I'm not even worried about Revolt. I think it will be the Explorers or Save Me of the album for me: Nothing mind-blowing but I still enjoy it every time it comes on.

Getting something like Reapers on Friday makes sense, since it'll be the "real" start of the festival tour. I think an album stream will happen at some point very soon, I imagine they'd want people to know some songs for a festival tour.

Getting something like Reapers on Friday makes sense, since it'll be the "real" start of the festival tour. I think an album stream will happen at some point very soon, I imagine they'd want people to know some songs for a festival tour.

My guess is that it would coincide with the last Jools show with a Friday release if they actually played Reapers instead of Dead Inside. It would make sense since they seem to be pushing newer tracks now.

Yikes... I won't post again about this but thought it'd gain visibility here. Brazilian fans are pissed because Muse is charging $222 USD for GA tickets and $300 USD to be able to enter earlier than other fans to secure rail spots. The team at MuseBR is boycotting the gig by not attending. Brazilian monthly minimum wage is $250 USD.

Yikes... I won't post again about this but thought it'd gain visibility here. Brazilian fans are pissed because Muse is charging $222 USD for GA tickets and $300 USD to be able to enter earlier than other fans to secure rail spots. The team at MuseBR is boycotting the gig by not attending. Brazilian monthly minimum wage is $250 USD.

that's way too much

Warner Australia just posted this website..

http://musedeadinside.com/

well that's creepy as f**k

That's fucked up.

Just thinking about it, there are 2 vinyl discs, 2 sides to each...

I mean, I know that the fewer songs on each side, the better the quality for grooves and depth, but damn, this album is going to be annoying to listen to haha changing every 2 or 3 tracks and what not.. sheesh.