I am sure it will be posted on YouTube some time after,if - unlikely if u ask me - it's played.

Why do you think it's so unlikely?

Again - Tom hinted just a couple of days ago that it would be played specifically at Norwich. I'm not saying it's 100% money-back guaranteed to be played but I don't see any reason to be super skeptical about it.

wait so this gig is being broadcasted on tv? Hoping for a nice bootleg then.

On BBC3, yeah. I imagine videos will be up almost instantly afterwards, like KROQ. Not sure how good the audio quality will be though 'cause TV broadcasts in England can be a bit hit-and-miss (usually miss, from my experience).

On BBC3, yeah. I imagine videos will be up almost instantly afterwards, like KROQ. Not sure how good the audio quality will be though 'cause TV broadcasts in England can be a bit hit-and-miss (usually miss, from my experience).

Been watching it all day, sound has been good so far. Much better than KROQ. Will get decent audio from the radio coverage anyway.

Why do you think it's so unlikely?

Again - Tom hinted just a couple of days ago that it would be played specifically at Norwich. I'm not saying it's 100% money-back guaranteed to be played but I don't see any reason to be super skeptical about it.

Mainly because I don't want to be disappointed when it's not played.

Mainly because I don't want to be disappointed when it's not played.

Oh right, fair play then. I guess it's only about a week (or just over) until we hear the album anyway so I won't be disappointed if they don't play it.

Considering that Matt said they're planning on debuting a couple of new songs, coupled with the fact that Dom's apparently itching to play it and Tom hinted towards it, I'm expecting it to be played though.

Oh right, fair play then. I guess it's only about a week (or just over) until we hear the album anyway so I won't be disappointed if they don't play it.

Considering that Matt said they're planning on debuting a couple of new songs, coupled with the fact that Dom's apparently itching to play it and Tom hinted towards it, I'm expecting it to be played though.

I keep hearing about this, but never heard him say it myself. When did he say this?

It will probably be played in place of Reapers, as stated before

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, if it's to be played.

Pretty weird to think that Revolt, Aftermath and Drones will be the only songs we haven't heard anything from if The Handler does get played tonight (and, even if it doesn't, we've technically heard a bit of The Handler anyway but I'm not sure it really counts :chuckle:).

I keep hearing about this, but never heard him say it myself. When did he say this?

Interview on Radio 1 with Grimmy, iirc. They get onto talking about the Big Weekend and what they've got planned and Matt (?) says they wanna play a couple of new songs that we haven't heard yet, one of them was almost certainly Mercy though.