Not a big fan of Supremacy either, maybe they just thought they needed to keep at least one song from 2nd law in there

they look a bit less energized then they were on other streams don't they? Maybe it's the hotness, or they're tired

No, not at all.

Also, how many people in the audience can even tell he's playing a 7 string? I don't really think it adds anything inherently.

Fair, but if you're like us, you know it's the 7 string instantly because you religiously follow each gig's respective instrumentation. :LOL:

I don't know what the gripe is with Supremacy.. sure the lyrics are a bit dodgy, but the low end on this song is sick. Anything with the 7-string is a plus in my book.

Dull, empty riff and breakdown, doesn't really go anywhere - ultimately, it's boring. Matt's guitar having an extra string doesn't make it any less so.

Man, how bad is Matt's falsetto this tour. It almost sounds like he has a cat in his throat.

Aren't you mistaking the effects for his voice? His falsetto is pretty nice tonight, compared to previous gigs, but he also seems really tired overall.

Aren't you mistaking the effects for his voice? His falsetto is pretty nice tonight, compared to previous gigs, but he also seems really tired overall.

Nope, the last falsetto in TIRO sounded horrible, and it's been an recurring problem this tour overall - The Handler has had many similar failures.