DIY: Muse's "Drones" Guarantees Madness

Furygirl

Speaking of nuts: I wanna say that hiring that Lee Sayer guy to do their video was a very deliberate (and fitting) choice, because he is a batshit insane conspiracy lunatic.

He also seems to like to insult, bully and censor those who don't share his beliefs, which I find slightly ironic considering his apparent anti-establishment views.

He also seems to like to insult, bully and censor those who don't share his beliefs, which I find slightly ironic considering his apparent anti-establishment views.

I thought the same thing! Even if I don't agree with anti-vaxxers I'm not going to go in some public tirade and condemn them to hell. Free country and all.

I thought the same thing! Even if I don't agree with anti-vaxxers I'm not going to go in some public tirade and condemn them to hell. Free country and all.

Well with anti-vaxxers it gets more of a health/safety matter so imo the "free country" bit should not apply. Those believers should be "fought" and their views should be opposed. Or at least share why anti-vaxxing is bullshit... But what do I know, I'm not american.

Well with anti-vaxxers it gets more of a health/safety matter so imo the "free country" bit should not apply. Those believers should be "fought" and their views should be opposed. Or at least share why anti-vaxxing is bullshit... But what do I know, I'm not american.

Well American freedom of speech is farreaching, the thing is the US gov't has never had a good track record with transparency, most recent event highlighting that is the Edward Snowden ruckus. A great number of people I know are suspicious of the government in some capacity, and rightfully so, because power tends to expand wildly before it contracts. That said, anti-vaxxing is a controversial topic because it can potentially harm children who don't get vaccines, but I still think as with anything Americans value, the ability to choose is important because once the government mandates everything then that becomes problematic (expansion of power etc). Nevertheless it's more of a "virtue" thing, nobody wants gov't power to keep expanding etc. I don't think the government is poisoning vaccines or anything myself. As it stands currently, people can opt out of most sensible/beneficial to the general public vaccines (measles, etc). That said, I myself don't get vaccinated every time a new flu shot comes out because sometimes I do get sick because of that and because i'm lazy. :happy:

Yes, it's true one can argue that it's a health risk to the public at large to vaccinate, but until it's a law, there's not much you can do about it. There is a ton of press out there, especially lately, on why people should vaccinate so it's not like no on is talking about it. I just don't like people who spew vitriol on any topic really. I choose to just silently judge. :p