I don't think that clip is actually part of a song, it seems to be more just messing around with the synthesizer (which in itself will be on the album).

Yeah, I got this impression, probably from these mystery rehearsals and it also doesn't have #MuseDrones

Edit: Too late

Yeah. That SF station plays a clean version of Killing in the Name pretty regularly. I'm sure the Muse single will be fine.

So an instrumental?

Slapping In The Name

"those who fainted are justified for wearing the badge, they're the chosen ones"

We've had a few hints that the album including artwork and all that is finished or very close to being finished, so anyone knows how long it usually takes to mass produce cd's and send them to stores worldwide ready for release?

We've had a few hints that the album including artwork and all that is finished or very close to being finished, so anyone knows how long it usually takes to mass produce cd's and send them to stores worldwide ready for release?
that's not an issue. manufacturing takes next to no time. They won't send it to manufacturers until last minute to avoid leak. It's more to do with promotional plans and release slots allocated by the labels.

So the single is getting released somehow on Monday

And then it'll be on the radio at least by Thursday

And it'll be called "Phycho" (seriously how could they not figure they were misspelling)

got it...

Who said it was being released Monday?