It wasn't a bad song, everything seems worse in a context that you don't want it to be in. I.e. T2L was a mixed bag. I figure people liked Supermassive more because it at least made sense as a track in the album's running order.

I'd say SBH is a much, much, much better song.

Personally I thought it was refreshing.

In what way?

1. who is this guy on the plane again and

2. where did he fly to and why?

Anyone? :D

1. Muse's live sound engineer

2. unknown

I'd say SBH is a much, much, much better song.

In what way?

1. Muse's live sound engineer

2. unknown

Aha! preparing some live performance or tour then....maybe..

I like Panic station but i don't like animals..there you go..and for me panic station fits to radio 1 but that's just me.."hides under the table"

Aha! preparing some live performance or tour then....maybe..

I like Panic station but i don't like animals..there you go..and for me panic station fits to radio 1 but that's just me.."hides under the table"

Thats what I am saying, it is all about personal preference.

How does it matter why I found it refreshing? You will just try to argue against my personal preferences anyway. Really... So pointless :rolleyes:

The thing is, I have ready your comments for ages and half of the time you are not even in the slightest interest for the why but rather search for something to argue against :rolleyes:

Edit: Last part was @fabri ofc

This. I like Panic Station, but Supermassive Black Hole has better melodies, rocks harder, and is more of a Muse song. Whereas Panic Station is Muse doing a funk song.

But they have the freedom to do it! And if they do a musical on album 8 they canand would (if they wanted to) :happy:;)

Since when was I whining about it? I'm used to mainstream radio playing crap that's a million miles from the stuff I like. Was simply commenting on it.
sorry, making up excuses for why Muse are better off without them*

But they have the freedom to do it! And if they do a musical on album 8 they canand would (if they wanted to) :happy:;)

They have the freedom to do pretty much what they want. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

Doesn't mean they should.

sorry, making up excuses for why Muse are better off without them*

I really don't get why you think I'm butthurt that Radio 1 don't think Muse are good enough. Of all the comments I've made, I'm not sure why that one deserves a drubbing.

Then... Glen rowe (Muse tour manager) yesterday arrives @ California

Kirk, Matt & Dom are in Los Angeles.

Marc Carolan (Muse engineer) traveling...

Tomorrow is monday.. embrace yourselves for another hype train of death XD

jenny death when

Doesn't mean they should.

No, don't ...was juat an example :LOL:

Of course we don't have to lke it, but respect it ( and hope for something better..)

We don't have to respect it either. I don't see why hopping all over the musical map willy-nilly is so worthy of respect. Anyone could do that, although in most cases the resulting album would probably be weaker.