I've spoken to Royal Blood and they said how they "respect" muse and songs line Hysteria and Time is Running out inspired them a little.

Yeah I think the end of Figure it Out kinda sounds like Yes Please IMO

Actually it might be Agitated I'm thinking of...

Edited by CatchHellBlues

Just looked up Little Monster music video on Youtube and saw this is in the comments

"the only band worth listening to in the uk right now other than BMTH"

Fucking lol.

They invented rock music dontcha know?

Who are BMTH?

Edit: I know now, Bring Me The Horizon

Edited by CatchHellBlues

http://m.thenation.com/article/200337-american-drone-operators-are-quitting-record-numbers

Off-topic, but an interesting read on how drone operators in the US are quitting in record numbers. How the drone operators face psychological trauma - even though they are physically very far away from the violence, the nature of their job brings them much closer to the death and violence (in every way except that of physical distance).

Here's another full band arrangement of that guitar riff on the band's Instagram: link

I made it as a joke but I think this is gonna be how the final song sounds in regards to tempo and rhythm. Definitely that latin groove in songs like Assassin, Uno, and Dark Shines

lmfao raw Latino cow milk boogaloo

Here's another full band arrangement of that guitar riff on the band's Instagram: link

I made it as a joke but I think this is gonna be how the final song sounds in regards to tempo and rhythm. Definitely that latin groove in songs like Assassin, Uno, and Dark Shines

Wow that was actually really impressive haha