The fragment / instagram audio copyright belongs to warner.

Muse then still continue with warner for this album.

Well hold your horses there. It's possible they're going to release through Helium-3, which is a subsidiary of Warner, so maybe Warner is just playing cleanup for them. All in all we don't really know if their contract expired or not

Well hold your horses there. It's possible they're going to release through Helium-3, which is a subsidiary of Warner, so maybe Warner is just playing cleanup for them. All in all we don't really know if their contract expired or not

Would that really be overly different? Warner still polices YouTube keeping us from all the good stuff, and brings in the cash after doing fuck all to promote the band.

Two months packing XD

Maybe next week we get a megaton / big surprise news: promo tour pre festivals (small venues and 5 o 6 shows) and all the info: single, release date, tracklist, artwork...

Its time to get all the info.

Edited by GrMalkfredt

Would that really be overly different? Warner still polices YouTube keeping us from all the good stuff, and brings in the cash after doing fuck all to promote the band.

I think they'd be willing to lay off of promotion if this was the case, with Helium-3 being the main label to release it. More autonomy etc, but yeah they'd still be raking in the cash so that would explain why they're "clearing a path" for the product. I doubt Tom would have enough time to do that alone under the "Warner" brand name if this flimsy theory of mine is true.

@Hopix, packing =/= packaging. I think he'd have said that if that's what it was.

And? He could be involved somewhere, or at least be in the loop.

It is more likely that he would be packing to go on tour. Why would he be involved with distribution?! Im 100% sure that is done in a factory somewhere

Parts of his kind of remind me of The Fragile. Particularly the riff.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears that. There's also an early 'size song called Relapse (or maybe Ebb, always confuse the two) which reminds me slightly of NIN in some places. Anyway, this is now an Oceansize thread.