Seen the latest IG vid

Reminds me of something from the Godfather

The Sicilian-sounding rendition of the main theme, yes definitely. I got a feeling these riffs are gonna sound completely different on the album though.

Yeah bang on. Godfather Theme + Invincible

Stuff like this only makes me wish Matt would do a score at long last. Im sure he could do a sci-fi flick some justice, but I reckon that's been suggested enough over the years :LOL:

Stuff like this only makes me wish Matt would do a score at long last. Im sure he could do a sci-fi flick some justice, but I reckon that's been suggested enough over the years :LOL:

Yeah I agree, I'd love him to do a score. Something like the one Zimmer did for Interstellar, which was magnificent. Exogenesis kinda gives me an Interstellar vibe anyway, but maybe thats just from the lyrical themes...

Yeah I agree, I'd love him to do a score. Something like the one Zimmer did for Interstellar, which was magnificent. Exogenesis kinda gives me an Interstellar vibe anyway, but maybe thats just from the lyrical themes...

Someone will do a fantastic video to Exogenesis and Interstellar i'm sure, how can they not?

I was thinking that the other day :LOL:

I was actually thinking of doing one myself as the subject of one of my Uni modules.

Yeah me too, was gonna wait until it was out on blu-ray though, didn't want to do the spectacular imagery an injustice ;)