Strange how his voice has changed so much but those notes pretty much sounds the same to me

Well the notes literally ARE the same.

First it's a G4 from 1997, then a G#4 from 1997, then an A4 from 1997, then Bb4. Then a G4 from 1999, G#4 from 1999, A4 from 1999 etc etc.

Should the video be like "here's a note from the album Showbiz. Here's him singing it live in 1999, 2001, 2003 and 2009" or the same as my previous 1997-2012 video but live?

First one pls.

Edit: Or like the other just that you compare the same note through the different years.

First one pls.

Edit: Or like the other just that you compare the same note through the different years.

"Should I do this or that?"

"Do this....or that"

Or do you mean I should just remake the old one, with studio notes and live notes mixed?

Don't mix live and studio. Preferably only live where you go through all high notes, both chest and head voice, ascending note by note through the years.

What is the best quality B&H bootleg from both the TR tour and the T2L tour?

Maybe I'm partially biased because it comes from a gig I attended but here is a really good performance and high quality bootleg of B&H (with Glastonbury intro) from 2010.

http://www.muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=51464

There used to be a reasonable quality youtube video of the whole gig synced up with the great quality audio but I think it might not be online anymore :(

Maybe I'm partially biased because it comes from a gig I attended but here is a really good performance and high quality bootleg of B&H (with Glastonbury intro) from 2010.

http://www.muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=51464

There used to be a reasonable quality youtube video of the whole gig synced up with the great quality audio but I think it might not be online anymore :(

The quality isn't very good though.

The crowd's alright but T2L tour Uprising >>> TR tour Uprising. I don't even think I'd say that was the best performance of the TR tour tbh.

Not sure if I agree... Uprising felt a tad underwhelming this tour imo. For the best performance, Glastonbury and Wembley 2010 are definitely up there.

Not sure if I agree... Uprising felt a tad underwhelming this tour imo. For the best performance, Glastonbury and Wembley 2010 are definitely up there.

I second this. For some reason Uprising felt so different and hollow this tour. They played it with more energy, but it still came across kind of flat.